Seth Rollins

So as Crystal and her boyfriend Seth Rollins were hanging out just before his match against Cesaro when Crystal ran her hands down Seth's abs he said "are you trying to seduce me before my match because we can have fun after I beat Cesaro." Crystal then said "okay sounds good to me because I want to enjoy time with my boyfriend." So when Crystal found her best friend Amy and her boyfriend Big Cass as they started to watch Seth vs Cesaro when Big Cass left to meet Enzo Amore after he left Crystal said "how do you find the time to be intimate with Big Cass." Amy then said "well it's hard sometimes since he is always with Enzo but when we do get Liv to be with Enzo we then have are fun." So as Seth pinned Cesaro and won he was happy when he came backstage and found Crystal and Amy he said "excuse me Amy but I want to take Crystal from you because she wants some of Seth Freaking Rollins." So after Crystal left with Seth he said "well so how about we start in the shower and go from there." When Crystal and Seth got in his private locker room as they got naked as they walked towards the shower when they got the water temperature set Seth then pushed Crystal up against the wall and started to finger her as she was close to her organism as she told Seth when he pulled out of her and saw her juices coming out of her so when he pushed himself into her pussy as he started to thrust in and out of her she said "oh fuck keep fucking me Seth you feel so good in me." Just then Seth acted like he was going to pull out of her only to push back into Crystal as she felt it when Seth saw some tears form down Crystal's face he said "are you okay because I see that you are crying" Crystal then said "no I'm fine just keep fucking me Seth I'm just enjoying having you in my pussy." Just as Seth was going to say something he started to twitch and then Crystal said "Seth I think you are getting my walls covered because I felt you twitch." Just then Seth pulled out of Crystal after he finished letting go inside of Crystal."

This was requested by crystalmaystyles