Tyson Kidd Natalya

So when Tyson Kidd and Natalya were watching the WWE draft as they were in there private locker room as Tyson had Natalya in his arms he said "Nattie why don't we have a little fun while we are watching the draft." Nattie then said "what kind of fun do you want to have while we are watching the draft." Tyson then said "Nattie I was thinking thinking that we could have sex because I'm horny and I want to have you naked." Natalya then looked surprised but then said " I guess we can have sex since we haven't had sex in a couple of days." So when Tyson laid Natalya down as he then pushed into Natalya as she moaned loudly as Tyson got into a rhythm Natalya then said "oh fuck yes Tyson get deeper and faster I love it when you get rough oh fuck yes yes yes yes yes yes." When Tyson got deeper in Natalya he said "I want you to scream my name if I get you to have a organism Natalya then felt Tyson so deep she said "oh fuck yes yes yes yes oh fuck yes yes Tyson you feel so good can you keep fucking me until you leave a creampie in my pussy because I need to feel it." Tyson then said "well I was actually thinking about giving you a facial when I get ready because you look so sexy with my cum on your face." As Tyson pulled out of Natalya as he was pulling on himself he inserted a dildo in Natalya's pussy as she was already telling Tyson to take the dildo out of her because it was bothering her but when Tyson let go on Nattie's face she said oh fuck Tyson please take the dildo out of me it's hurting me and I don't think I can handle it anymore." When Tyson took the dildo out of Natalya's pussy when he pushed himself back into Natalya he said "I'm going to try to leave a creampie in your pussy." As Natalya felt Tyson go inside of her as he was leaving the creampie in her pussy as he pulled out after he got done when he opened Natalya's pussy as he told her to hold her pussy open as she was a little taken back but as she kept her legs spread and had her pussy open he took a picture on his phone so as a showed Natalya she said "let me see the picture because maybe it would bring my organism to me. Just as Tyson started to finger Natalya as she saw the picture Natalya said "Tyson stop fingering me but I love my pussy in pictures." Just then Tyson shoved the dildo back into Natalya's pussy as Natalya noticed that Tyson put the dildo back in as she started to tell him to take it out when Tyson got the gag ball as he put it in Natalya's mouth as he made her last for eight minutes as she started to organism as she started to squirm from the pain as she kept arching her back he got her to organism after she let it out and Tyson took off the gag ball they shared a kiss and then we're drafted to SmackDown Live.

This wasn't requested but I just love Tyson Kidd and Natalya