Sin Cara Scarlet Blake

So as Scarlet was watching her boyfriend Sin Cara competing in a match against Kevin Owens but as Scarlet was starting to get horny as she hoped that Sin Cara would win already so he could come backstage and fuck her but she was getting tired of the same old sex position that her and Sin Cara were using. As Kevin did his finisher and pinned Sin Cara when the match was over Scarlet was happy. When Scarlet met Sin Cara he said "sorry I lost for you I just got so horny that I got thinking about how we can improve our sex life because I know that you are getting tired of the same old position that we do." Scarlet then thumbed over Sin Cara penis as he could feel it getting harder he said "hey stop it honey because I'm getting hard." So when Sin Cara and Scarlet got back to his locker room as Scarlet got naked and looked at Sin Cara he took off his trunks and said "okay let's get in the shower because I want to take a shower but I think it would be hot to have sex in the shower." So when Scarlet joined Sin Cara in the shower as he set the water temperature he said "I want you to get wet Scarlet I just want to see if the temperature is okay." So when Scarlet stepped in under the water she said "it's fine so get over here honey." When Sin Cara walked over to Scarlet as he pushed her against the wall and shoved himself into her Scarlet wasn't expecting Sin Cara to be fully erect so as she screamed he then said "hey if you scream like that again I will go forceful with my thrusts and I don't want to make this painful for you." Scarlet then shook her head as Sin Cara was starting to thrust into her as he smacked her ass as she wanted to scream she bit her lip so as he pulled out of her and bent her over as he went into her ass as he reached forward and in between Scarlet's legs  as she noticed she said "oh fuck no please don't finger me I would rather have your dick in my pussy." Sin Cara then found Scarlet's pussy as he stuck two fingers inside of her as she felt his nails scratch her insides she said "stop I told you that I don't want you to finger me and I can feel you rubbing me." As Sin Cara did a rough thrust into Scarlet's ass she screamed from the pain as Sin Cara made his fingers in her pussy turn to pleasure she said "yes fuck me I have been naughty." As Sin Cara and Scarlet finished at the same time he said "well that was fun we should do it again soon because I love you." Scarlet said "I love you too."

Requested by starlight-023