Becky Lynch Roman Reigns

So as Becky Lynch was spending a rare day off with Roman Reigns as she found Roman on her computer on pornhub as Becky noticed that Roman was watching porn and jacking himself off as Becky heard the screams and moans she said "Roman why don't you stop watching porn and come with me to my room and fuck me." Roman paused the porno and said "well how about instead of going to the bedroom why don't you come in here and join me because I'll fuck you anywhere and anytime." So as Becky came into her office as Roman noticed he said "before I fuck you will you watch my porn with me because it's almost over." Becky then said "well I'm not a porn watcher but I guess that I can watch it." As Becky saw that the women in the video moaned loudly Roman said "you can be louder than her." Becky then said "yeah I can because I love your big Samoan dick." So when the video ended as Becky got out of the chair that she pulled next to Roman he then said "so are you going to be bent over the desk or on the desk." Becky then said "well as much as I would like to be on the desk I want to be a little different and bend me over the desk." When Roman got up and bent Becky over her desk he said "well someone is naughty for not wearing any underwear in under their shorts." So as Roman lined up with Becky's pussy as he gave a rough thrust Becky screamed but then it turned to pleasure and Becky got into a moaning mess one of her moans was oh yeah Roman just like that I want you to stuff my pussy so full with your samoan dick. Roman then whispered in Becky's ear well I want to fuck you so good that I leave a creampie in your pussy if you want me to leave a creampie in your pussy. Becky then said "oh my god I thought you would never ask because I want a creampie in my pussy." After Roman and Becky got done as he left a creampie in her pussy he said "well that was fun I love everytime I get the Irish Lass Kicker to myself." Becky then said "yeah I love being conquered by the Roman Empire."

This was requested by MYQUEENChar I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting