Seth Rollins

So as Kylie was looking for her husband Seth Rollins because she was hot and bothered in which she hoped that Seth would be able to fix her problem. But as Kylie was pushed into a dark room as she heard the door lock as she was pushed onto a table as Kylie saw the painted face of Finn Balor as he was in his Demon King when he spread Kylie's legs as she screamed Finn slapped her and said "don't scream again bitch because right now your all mine." So as Finn got naked and shoved into Kylie as she started to cry Finn said "don't worry baby I won't hurt you I just want to have sex with you since you dress so provocative." As Kylie was trying to get Finn off of her and out of her pussy as she almost did as he pushed into her she then said "Finn please stop I'll do anything." Just then Finn pulled out of Kylie and as he helped her up from the table he said "get out of here now and thanks for the fun." So as Kylie walked out and bumped into Seth she said "hey I've been looking for you." Seth said "me too where were you." Kylie then said "Finn Balor raped me but now that I'm in your arms I just want to have sex with you in the shower and bed." Seth said "well let's go because I need a shower." After they got in Seth's locker room as Seth turned on the water he said "get in the shower baby because I want you." So when Seth pushed Kylie up against the wall and watched the water fall on Kylie's body he then pushed into her as she fell into Seth she said "oh fuck I want you to fuck me good it feels nice to have you in between my legs." Just then as Seth told Kylie to get on the floor it surprised her but when he pushed three fingers in her pussy she moaned as he felt her twitch he then picked her up and turned off the water. When they got to the hotel as they got to their room as he pushed her down on the bed as he started to fuck her as she switched so that Seth was on the bottom he said "ride me so fast and hard baby." So as Kylie started to ride Seth as he pushed up into her he said "yeah that's so hot that you are riding me and that I'm going up into you it's really hot." After they both organismed together as he found her dildo as he pushed it into her as she started to suck on Seth as they came he said "I love you" Kylie then said "I love you too."

This was requested by Ambrollins123