Tyson Kidd

When Tyson Kidd was walking around the arena looking for Cesaro as he met fellow wrestler Mickie James as they said "hi" Mickie said "hey Tyson can you help me because I'm horny and Magnus isn't around to fuck me." Tyson then said "well I was going to find Cesaro but I would love to fuck you." So as Mickie took Tyson to her locker room as they stripped at the same time Mickie said "Tyson just start fucking me already I have a match after Seth Rollins vs The Miz." When Tyson pushed Mickie against the wall and pushed into her pussy he said "wow Mickie does Magnus ever have sex with you because you are so tight." Mickie then said "well he and I do have sex but it's the same position and I just don't let him fuck me until I organism." Tyson then said "well don't worry I'll fuck you so good and hard that you have a great organism." Mickie then moaned and squirmed Tyson said "yeah if you keep squirming I probably will give you a creampie" Mickie then said "no don't leave a creampie in me I want you to pull out before you do I hate creampie in me because then I have to finger herself just to get them out." Just then Tyson pulled out and then shoved himself into into Mickie as she moaned loudly she said "oh fuck yes yes yes yes oh fuck Tyson." After Tyson felt Mickie clinch around his dick he said "let it out I just have to give you some more thrusts and I will  be good but as Tyson started to let go  Mickie said "oh my god keep fucking me you feel really good inside me yes yes yes oh fuck yes." When Tyson left a creampie in Mickie's pussy as he started to finger her pussy as she let out a sexual moan when Tyson got all his juices on his fingers he took a picture of her pussy as Mickie heard the camera click she said "what the fuck Tyson I told you not to leave a creampie in me" Tyson then said "I was just fingering you to get it out of you but I feel better since I fucked you."

This one wasn't requested but I just thought it would be really cool with Tyson