Stephanie McMahon Nikki Bella

So as it's SummerSlam weekend as Nikki Bella was planning to turn on her own twin sister by helping Stephanie McMahon but as Nikki had an appearance to promote SummerSlam Stephanie was getting nasty thoughts about Nikki. When Nikki came back to the hotel as she was tired but when Nikki saw Stephanie at her door Nikki said "hey Stephanie what's up is there something wrong with how the match will come out." Stephanie said "no we still are planning on you to turn on Brie but I just wanted to know would you ever have sex with another woman because I've been having sexual thoughts about you and I tried fingering myself but it just made me want you more." Nikki then said "okay well I've never been with a woman but I don't own a strap on dildo so if we were to do it we would have to stop at a sex store to get a strap on." Stephanie then said "okay well I looked online for sex stores and the nearest store closes in ten minutes so we should get going so we can get the strap on dildo." When Nikki and Stephanie got to the sex store as the clerk looked at Nikki and Stephanie then Stephanie said "yeah we are Stephanie McMahon and Nikki Bella but can you help us out because we need a strap on dildo because we are going to have a little fun sexually." As the clerk took Nikki and Stephanie to the aisle with the dildos as the clerk picked one out as Stephanie held it when she turned to Nikki as Nikki looked at it Nikki said "I don't know if that will please me since John is a little bit bigger then the dick on the toy." Stephanie then said "yeah I agree with you Hunter is a little bit bigger do you have any bigger dildos that will please both us." So as the clerk put the first one back and found a dildo with just a bigger rubber dicks Nikki said "this is better I can't wait to shove it in you Stephanie and get your frustration out." Stephanie said "yeah me too Nikki so we will take this one now what about a porno to watch well we have the dildo in between our legs." Nikki then said "no I don't like to watch pornos because I would rather watch you squirm from the pleasure of the dildo." Stephanie said "okay that sounds great." After Stephanie bought the dildo as she and Nikki went back to Stephanie's hotel room as they got naked when Stephanie got the dildo she said "how do you put it in either my pussy or your pussy." Nikki then said "just turn on the dildo and shove it in my pussy while you get naked and comfortable then I'll shove it in your pussy." So when Nikki got naked and Stephanie put the dildo in when Stephanie got naked and ready as Nikki sat up but still managed to keep the dildo in as she shoved it in Stephanie it felt good. When two hours went by as Stephanie started to fuck her end of the dildo Nikki said " oh god Stephanie keep fucking the dildo it's so hot that it's turning me on to almost make me feel like I want to fuck my end of the dildo." So as Nikki started to fuck her end of the dildo Stephanie then said "yeah Nikki I love the way that you are fucking the rubber dick I'm glad that you like the way I'm fucking the rubber dick but can we take them out because I don't know how much longer I can fuck the dick anymore." So as Nikki ripped the dildo out of Stephanie as Stephanie screamed from the pain as she took a couple of minutes to relax when she pulled Nikki's end out Stephanie saw that Nikki's end was covered from a release Stephanie said "wow Nikki I'm surprised that you organismed when it was a rubber dick." Nikki then said "well after you shoved the dildo in my pussy I thought it was John's dick and that's why I think I got to release an organism."