Neville

So as Artemis Young and her boyfriend Neville were talking about marriage but as he had a match against Tony Nease when he left it made Artemis sad because he is always busy with work. When Artemis found Nikki Bella and was watching Neville's match Nikki asked how the marriage talk with Neville was going because she hasn't been around anyone because Nikki is planning her own wedding to John Cena. So when the camera was on Neville Artemis said "I honestly want to marry Neville but he never acts likes he really wants to get married." When Tony got Neville pinned and picked up the win as  Neville came backstage as Artemis was there to tell him congratulations he said "well I have a surprise for you in my locker room I was hoping to do it in the ring after I defeated Tony but I quickly changed my mind." So as they walked to the locker room Neville was unusually quiet but Artemis just thought that it was because he was tired from his match so as they got to his locker room as he opened the door and let Artemis go in first as they got comfortable and Neville locked the door he said "well I have loved you since the first day I saw you and I wanted to know if you will marry me." As Artemis started to cry she instantly wiped some tears away and said "yes I would love to marry you." After Artemis made Neville happy as he pushed her down he said "I'm in the mood to make love to my beautiful fiancee." So as Neville laid Artemis down on the couch as he pushed into her and started to go fast as she was enjoying it as she felt her organsim coming when she told Neville he said "just hold it I'm almost close and for once I would like to have organisms together." After Neville told Artemis he came with her as he gave her a kiss she then said "well I can't wait to marry you Neville because I love you." Neville then said "I love you too and you will be a great wife to me."

This was requested by vampire_queen21 I hope that you like it and thanks for requesting