37

*this chapter has sexual references*

Harry's POV

"Rose, you'll never just be the sick fragile little girl to me or to anyone. You're strong. You're the strongest person I know. I won't let anything happen to you or me or us. We are forever okay? I love you." I press a kiss to the top of her head between every sentence. My arms are still wrapped tightly around her as her hand rubs up and down my back in an attempt to soothe me. I still can't believe she didn't fucking tell me but now that I know I need to do everything I can for her. I need to be her rock. Someone she can count on.

"I love you," she whispers and presses a kiss to my lips. "I'm sorry."

I don't say another word and take the bottom of her shirt in my hands. I pull it over her head and discard it to the floor. She's wearing a white bra with lace around the cups. She looks like a fucking goddess right now. I tighten my grip around her and pick her up at the same time she wraps her legs around my waist. I begin to regret putting my jeans back on as I feel myself press against the tight material. I carry her from the lounge room back into the bedroom where the bed is still unmade. I lie her down gently with my hands either side of her head, holding myself above her.

"I'm going to do something we haven't done before so if you feel uncomfortable just tell me to stop," I whisper with my lips only a centimeter from her neck. I suck on the skin near her collarbone leaving a mark I know will still be there tomorrow. I slide her pajama pants down and do the same with her panties. I rub small circles in between her legs until I feel her squeeze the muscles in her legs.

"Okay, tell me if this hurts," I say my voice uneven at the mesmerizing sight of her. I slide one finger inside her and watch as she squeezes her eyes shut with my movement. I slide my finger back and push it in again. This time she can't hold in the moan that escapes. She looks so fucking sexy right now. I begin to move my finger even slower before sliding another one in. She feels so good wet and wrapped around my fingers.

She tugs on my hair as I move my fingers faster than before. Her breathing is picking up pace with each move of my fingers. "Harry," she moans my name. Fuck. This is the most intimate we have ever been and I can feel myself becoming hard with each breath and moan she makes. All at once she comes undone beneath me. This is a sight I will never forget. Once she catches her breath she sits up and smirks at me.

"Let me help you," she says and bites her lip. She is the fucking hottest chick I've ever seen and she doesn't even realize it. Her fingers fiddle with the button on my pants until their undone and down my legs. She throws them across the room where they land on the floor next to the door. She does the same with my boxers so that I'm now completely naked. I take her spot and lay back against the bed. She straddles my legs and takes me inside her hands. It won't be long before I come. She begins by pumping back and forth slowly, teasingly.

"Fuck Rose," I moan her name. At that she pumps faster. I don't know how she can still look so innocent, straddling me with only a bra on and making me feel this good. She definitely knows what she's doing and I can't help but feel a hint of jealousy. How many times has she done this before? Who has she done this with? Rose leans in and sucks on my neck while at the same time she pumps. That's it. I come and spill my white mess all over her stomach. "I love you," I pant as I catch my breath.

"I love you too," she smiles and presses a soft kiss on my nose. She lays down on the bed and pulls me down with her.

"You're going to get through this," I tell her. I feel like I'm trying to convince myself more than her but she just smiles.

"I know," she says as if she really does believe what she's saying. I can only hope we're right. "How about a shower?"

"Sounds good to me," I say and scoop her up off the bed. She giggles in my arms and kicks her legs squealing for me to put her down. For this single moment it feels like nothing's changed, like she's not seriously sick.