41

*skip to Rose's POV if you feel uncomfortable reading sex scenes*

Harry's POV

I still don't know what else to do, I want to make her happy, and I want to keep those tears in. I lean in and kiss her gently, snaking my arm around her waist. We part for a few seconds to readjust, I am leaning on the headboard, and Rose is straddling my waist. "Do you have a um..." Rose is breathing heavily and can't make her words out.

I nod my head and lift her by her waist so I can go through my bag. I find them in my socks, because I didn't want bag check to just see them laying loose. I get one out and tear it with my teeth, setting the packet and condom on side table. "Okay..." I sigh. I crawl on the bed and feel my pants beginning to become uncomfortable.

I grab Rose's feet and drag her down the bed, until she is laying flat, and crawl up to straddle her, with my hands on either side of her head. I peck her forehead, nose, lips, and then neck. As I shower kisses along her jawline, she gasps right when I reach below her earlobe. I suck, grazing my teeth, then release her skin. I blow on it, creating a mark everyone will see, especially pervs in lifts.

Rose wraps her legs around my waist, and I lower my hips. "Mmh" Rose groans, I grind, teasing her. "You know I am a virgin, right?"

I thought she wasn't one, and I thought we had talked about it before, but I guess not. I look at Rose and nod. "You know I won't hurt you, right?"

She mumbles something, and I am sure it is a yes. I sprinkle kisses down her neck, once more, and rub her breasts. She moans again, and I take that as a 'I'm enjoying this.'. I fumble with the hem of her shirt, but I eventually get it inbetween my fingers, and I lift it over her head. Rose gets my shirt and pulls it over my head, and throws it to the floor. "I love you." She says.

"I love you, Rose." I didn't really expect this, but you never know. I unbutton her pants, whilst kissing her. She lifts her butt up, and I slide her jeans down. Rose struggles with getting my trunks off, so I just pull them off myself. I run my fingers over her, and she moans.

"H-Harry." I put my finger on her lips, I don't know how thick or thin these walls are. I slide her panties down, and I bend down to lick her. I lapse my tongue in and out, and I reach out for her hand, and intertwine my fingers in hers. I use my other hand to keep her thighs open. When I feel her tensing up, I stop, she isn't coming yet.

"Let me..." Rose nods down at my length and wraps her fingers around it. She slides her hand up and down, and I can't help but moan.

"Y-yes." I stutter, I am on a high. She sits up and signals for me to turn over, and she straddles me. Rose bends down and I watch as her soft hair cascades down her back and shoulder. She licks up and down twice, before swallowing me. "Mmm, Rose" I put my fingers on her head and make her go all the way down.

"S-stop." I have to prevent my orgasm, I need to be in her. I reach over and grab the condom, and I struggle with putting it on. We change positions again and I am now on top of her, and we are under the covers.

"You need help?" Rose blushes at her question. As much as I would love for her to touch me, and put the condom on for me, I cannot let her do it. This is her first time, it is going to be all about her. Finally I get the condom on and I look at Rose's face, to see any kind of regret. It isn't there, just lust and passion. When I intertwine our fingers again, I touch my tip to her entrance. Rose's breath starts excellerating.

I push in, only a little bit, and Rose's grip on my hand tightens, and her face contorts into pain. I knew it was painful for your first time, but her face just tells me I am doing something wrong. "Rose, baby."