40

Rose's POV

"This sun is so nice," I smile as the sun's rays heat my skin. Laying by the poolside on the ships comfy sunlounges is something I'll never get enough off. The sky is a beautiful clear blue with not a cloud in sight.

"It is," Harry agrees. Harry lying shirtless with water drops on his toned chest after getting out of the pool is another thing I'll never get enough of.

"Do you want an ice-block?" I offer as I slide my thongs on. I wrap my sarong around my waist so only my top half is bare.

"I'd love one," he grins. "I can go get them," he says and begins to stand up. I push him back down with my two hands on his chest, giving his lips a quick peck.

"I'm not dead yet Harry," I laugh and he turns pale. "Lighten up, I'll be back in a second." I've come to the conclusion that to get myself through this I need to keep myself smiling and what better way to do that then to lighten the whole situation with a few jokes here and there. Harry however, doesn't seem to have the same view as me. He thinks I'll jinx myself or that I'm not taking this whole thing seriously enough.

I leave Harry and take the short walk to the poolside kiosk. There's a line so I hop in the queue and turn back to sneak a peek at Harry. I'm surprised to see him talking to some random girl. I can't hide the jealousy that creeps in slithers through me. She's tall, fit, blonde and rocking a very revealing bikini. They're both laughing together. She's so confident and her beauty radiates off of her.

"Excuse me miss," the young man behind the counter draws my attention from Harry and the blonde bimbo to him. "How can I help you?"

"Oh, sorry, just these thanks," I place the ice-blocks on the counter. He scans them before I give him the money and wait for my change.

"Have a nice day," he smiles. When I return from the counter the girl is no where in sight so I brush it off and don't bother bringing it up. I'm just being a jealous girlfriend.

"I got your favourite," I smile and hand him the chocolate ice-block.

"Thank you very much," he grins and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me down onto his lap. We stay like that until we finish our ice-blocks.

"Do I have anything around my mouth?" I ask, checking my face is clear before going for a swim.

"You've got a little something," he says and points just below my bottom lip. "But let me get it."

He leans forward and presses his lips against mine. His lips part and his tongue slides out and across the skin under my bottom lip. Harry knows exactly how to drive me insane. He pulls away as scoops me up into my arms and begins walking towards the pool.

"Harry, Harry stop!" I squeal realizing what he's going to do. "Harry Styles, you put me down right now or so help me I'll.. I'll,"

Harry cuts me off, "You'll what? What will you do?" He smirks knowing I have nothing to come back with.

"Or, or, or I'll never have sex with you again!" I whisper into his ear so no one else can hear me.

"I don't believe it," he grins cheekily.

"Well it's- aaahh!" I squeal and manage to block my nose just before I hit the water. Harry cut me off again but this time by throwing me into the pool, sarong, thongs and all.

"You're the devil!" I laugh and try to dunk Harry under the water. Unfortunately my strength is no match for Harry's.

"A handsome devil at that," he winks playfully.

"There's no denying that," I laugh. I reach under the water and untie my sarong from around my waist and lift the now wet and heavy piece of material and throw it towards the rest of our stuff. Harry ducks under the water sliding my thongs from my feet and throwing them the same way I did with my sarong.