42

Rose's POV

"What a busy two days it's been," I sigh as I lean in to Harry's side. It's our last night here at the Bahamas and we're spending it having the most beautiful picnic on the beach. The sky is full of colours dancing around each other as the sun sets beyond the horizon.

"It's been crazy," Harry agrees. I relive the last two days in my mind. After going sailing we returned to have lunch before going for a walk around this beautiful place. The sights I've seen here, I will never forget. Going snorkeling was by far my favourite part. Floating through the water with Harry, not having to resurface for air and admiring all the mesmerizing fish was the most calming experience. The silence that comes with being underwater is a feeling I'll never get enough of.

"I'm glad I got to spend it with you," I mumble into Harry's t-shirt. He smells as good as ever. I feel lost whenever I can't smell Harry's creamy scent.

"As am I," Harry says and presses a kiss to the top of my head. "Parasailing was the best don't you think?"

"No way, the snorkeling was amazing!" I disagree. Parasailing was fun but it was no match for the snorkeling.

"You know what, now that I think about it the best part was in our room," he smirks making me blush. He laughs at my face and pulls me in tighter to his side. "I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper not wanting to disturb the silence of this night. "I'm not ready to go home," I mumble. Really I'm just not ready to return to reality and face the hardship that is inevitably going to come.

"Maybe we can make this an annual thing," Harry smiles down at me. His green eyes are glistening in the moonlight now that the sun has set.

"Maybe we should," I agree trying to hide my fear that I may not be here long enough to make this an annual trip. We sit in silence admiring the stars, the gentle waves, the sound of people partying back up at the bar. I don't want to forget any of this. The way Harry caresses my skin, the way the waves continue to roll onto shore and the way this place has made me feel. "Let's go swimming," I smile and feel my eyes light up.

"Now?" Harry asks obviously surprised. I nods eagerly. "Okay," he grins. We both stand and remove our clothes leaving only our underwear on. I take Harry's hand in mine and pull him with me as I race towards the ocean.

"Oh my god!" I squeal when I touch the waters edge, suddenly jumping back. "It's freezing!" Harry hunches over in laughter.

"Well what did you expect? There's no sun to warm it up now," he recovers from his laughter.

"I didn't expect it to be this cold," I laugh. Harry moves quick and scoops me up in his arms, only releasing me once we're waist deep in water. "You are evil!" I squeal at Harry as the goosebumps begin to form on my skin.

"You wouldn't have come in otherwise," he smiles and splashes me. "And besides when are you going to get to do this again?"

"Yeah," I halfheartedly smile. I can't help but be reminded of how I may not get to come back here because I might die. I know Harry didn't mean it like that but it hurts. In an attempt to hide what I'm thinking I push my hands forwards sending water surging in his direction. It hits him and he glares at me.

"Not fair!" He laughs and splashes me back. I will miss this. My hands go up to try and block the water, but they fail miserably.

"Okay, okay, okay," I say quickly, "Let's relax." I say and kneel down in the water. Harry pouts and sits on the sand.

"I was trying to be all beachy and fun," He whines. I evilly smirk when my hands from a triangle and are shoved forward, creating a wave of water to splash him.

"Hey!" He laugh-shouts. I giggle and hold my breath when I feel his arms around my waist. Seconds later, I am flying into the water. When I come up, I see Harry no where.

"Har-" I'm cut off by hands getting my ankle and dragging me under. I open my eyes and Harry's green ones are staring back at me. I feel like this would be that sappy romantic part of a movie where we kiss, but I run out of air and have to go up out of the water. When both of us get some air, Harry pulls me back under and locks out lips. I knew he'd do it, he is such a big baby when it comes to romance. It feels a little weird kissing underwater. There's water trying to get in our mouths, and the air in our body us making it hard it stay under.

We come out of the water and I shove Harry. "Sap," I giggle and walk out of the water. "Damn, it's cold and we have no fucking towels," I start complaining. I hate being cold. And being cold and wet is worse.

Harry chuckles. "We are minute from the hotel, we can walk," He assures me and takes my hand. "No need to ruin the night just because you're cold, baby," He whispers against my hand. The hot breath against my hand gives me goose-bumps. He's always so warm feeling to me. His warmth always radiates off him. I love it.

"Thanks for the reminder, Harry," I say and smile. "I love you." I say and then look at him. He is looking down at me too.

"I love you, too, Rose Winters!" He shouts and spreads his arms open. My cheeks immediately go to a blush.

"Shhh," I tell him to be quiet. I love his act of 'kindness' but I do not like being the center of attention. I don't even like being talked to.

Harry looks at me with a big smile, "But I want the whole world to know I love you. And only you."

----

HI so this is Taylor, I am going to be updating the next few chapters. We are so SOOOOORRRRYY for not updating, we've both been busy, and I'm grounded, and secretly downloading wattpad on my dad's iPad at night shhhh

Anyways, I'm going to the beach in two weeks, so I'll try to get two chapters in, and then maybe I can update that week at the beach???? Sorry this isn't long, I just wanted something posted.

Love yallll!