38

Harry's POV

I wait patiently for Rose to get home, I feel like Leroy could have made another move. I hope I hurt him more than I initially intended. I hear key's clanking together, and the front door opens. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing Rose has finally come home.

I know I forgave her for her not telling me about her diagnosis, but I still am upset. I want to make this easy for her, it's already hard enough. I know if I act like she is weak, she will surely be broken. She said she didn't tell me because of that.

"Hey, babe." Rose walks into the living room, where I am. I love it when she gives me pet names. I love her. She pecks my cheek, then my lips.

"Hey, how is Leroy?" I try to act like I actually care. I need to act caring for her.

"He is fine." She smiles, "He won't be pressing charges, thank god." Rose let's out an exaggerated breath. If that prick pressed charges, I'd give him more than enough reasons to press charges.

I hear Rose's stomach make an inhuman noise, and I chuckle, "Hungry?" Rose blushes and nods. "We can order pizza, or go out and eat. Your choice."

She thinks for a second. "I want to order pizza, but I also want to try that new restaurant out, the one downtown." She pouts her bottom lip.

"Flip a coin, then." I smile and reach in my pocket to find some change. I find a dollar coin.

"Okay, " she smiles. "Heads is pizza, and tails is that new Italian restaurant."

I nod and flip the coin. It lands in my hand and I flip it over onto the front of my hand. I see it is heads, so pizza it is. "Pizza is the winner."

I was about to suggest we go to the restaurant, so she can dine out before the side effects of the chemo kick in, but I stop myself. "Pepperoni and combination?"

I nod once again, combination is my favorite pizza. I have the pizza place's number saved in my phone, so I click their contact, and call them.

Rose sits idly on the love seat across from me, and I order the pizza. Luckily the pizza place saved my information, linking it with my phone number, and I didn't have to tell them my credit card number.

Rose's POV

After we ate our pizza, we decided to just stay inside all day, and not go out. I changed into running shorts and one of Harry's t-shirts. Harry just left his pants on, but I don't see how he wears them, they're so tight.

We're currently in the middle of Mean Girls, and the Christmas talent show is on. "I love you." Harry says, sqeezing my hand tighter.

"I love you." I look at him and see notice he has absentmindedly said it, his face never turning from the TV. I smile a wide smile, because he doesn't even realize he has said it, he just knows he feels it. I lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek. This time, he looks over and smiles.

"Let's take a nap." Is all he says, before swiftly picking me up bridal style. Harry carries me to my bedroom and plops me on the bed. He reaches over and pulls the covers completely off the bed, and straddles me. His hands are on each side of my head, and his face is merely an inch away from my own. "I love you."

I smile and bat my eyelashes, I love him, and I always will. He is my favorite person in the world, and always will be. He lights up my day, and gives me hope. When I am in the hospital bed because of this damn sickness, he better be right beside me. I don't know what I'd do without him. "I love you, Harry"

And with that, he presses his lips to mine, and our lips move in sync. He forces his tongue in my mouth, and my tongue is soon in a battle with his. He releases his lips from mine, and I hold back a whine. I wanted to have his lips on mine for a few seconds longer, a minute longer. The feel of his lips still linger on my own swolen ones. Our breathing is quick and heavy.

"Get the covers back up here please," I make a pouty face. Harry nods and takes one look into my eyes, and I look into his stunning green ones. Harry gets off me and retrieves the blankets. "Thanks."

Harry nods again. He wraps himself and I up into a cacoon of blankets, and I already hear his heavy breaths, signaling he is asleep. I sigh, and lie awake. I can't find it in me to fall asleep. It is as if I feel like right now, I could be experiencing something great, with the time I have left to live. When you come to the point where you might have a deadline that is sooner than usual, you realize things. I realized that I have been living a boring life, and if I plan on doing anything with it before I die, I might as well get to work on that now, because I might be dying sooner than planned. I realize I should get going and go to Niagra Falls, or go see the Northern Lights, or be packing up for a trip to Hawaii. I have been taking life for granted, like almost everyone in the world.

But that is wrong, so wrong. The saying 'you only live once' is true, and no one realizes the real meaning of it. It isn't saying to go party, or join the military for the reason of only living once. It is saying do what you dream of doing, becuase you never know when you can't do that anymore. It is sad people think that 'YOLO' is an excuse for underage drinking, or doing drugs.

With that thought, I shake Harry awake. "Hmm?" He hums.

"Lets go on a trip." I plead.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: POISON IS BACK AND RUNNING! I aplogize for my terrible updating but I have now found a co-writer to help me keep regular updates coming! A lot of you have messaged me saying "I don't want anyone else to writer Poison with you" or "You don't need a co-writer" but I can assure you I have found a gem. So please welcome Taylor to the Poison team! You can follow her on twitter (@harrys_curlie) to find out more about her! So hopefully from now on we will be able to update at least weekly and maybe even more frequently!

How have you guys been? It feels like it's been forever since we've had a little chat! Who's going to the WWA Tour? I hope each and every one of you get front row tickets and get the chance to meet the boys!

Anyway, until next time.

Love Sophie xxxx