Chapter 8

"Joel!" I shouted excitedly jumping off my seat. "That's a great idea! Let's do it!" He laughed and shook his head.

"I don't really talk to Christopher though." My smile faded as I sat down on the chair. We were outside enjoying each other's company by the pool. He had brought up the idea of having CNCO make a comeback. I think that's a wonderful idea. I know Joel misses the stage and the guys, therefore I was in it. Although he's cool with all the guys, he lost some connection with Chris.

"Chris is such a nice guy, Joey. He was literally CNCO's number one fan." I laughed at the last part as I remember the day he got the band name tattooed. "I think if you call him, he'll do it."

"What about Richard? He has three kids now." Aguafiestas.

"Come on Joel! Stop being so negative!" I whined making him laugh. "Fans want you guys to make a comeback. You guys are legends! You guys made Latino boybands a thing again."

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "I don't know babe." I sighed and looked up at the clouds. I really want him to go on tour and I know he wants to go do it too. Why is he holding back?

*Joel's Pov*

I really want to do the comeback but the only thing holding me back is Miriam. I can't leave and be away from her again. When I toured with the guys back when we were younger, it was so hard. I missed her everyday and I hated that I couldn't kiss her whenever I wanted to.

Also, what if she finds out she's pregnant? I'll miss the cute announcement that she's been saying she'll do once she's a mom.

2018

-

I was driving to Miriam's place so we can go to Johann's. All the guys and his closest friends were going. She was waiting outside her porch and saw me. Smiling she came towards the car and got in.

"You look handsome." She said while putting her seatbelt on and then pecking my lips.

"Thank you. And you look gorgeous like always, my love." I winked at her making her blush. I drove to Johann's place and it was hard to find parking.

"Joel look!" Miriam said while pointing at a white car that was leaving. Once it left, I quickly parked and we both got off.

We were greeted by Sofia at the door and she let us in. Everyone were on the couch laughing until we showed up--all eyes on us.

"Hey Joelito!" Johann came over and hugged me. He went over to Miriam and hugged her as well. We sat down as everyone went back to whatever they were talking about.

I noticed Sofia wasn't drinking which I thought it was strange. Miriam looked at where I was staring and I guess she found it strange too.

"Let's go outside." Johann said excitedly.

"Babe, what's going on?" Miriam whispered as she hold me back. Everyone followed Johann as we both stood there staring at him and question his sudden actions. We shrugged it off and walked to the backyard.

After hours of laughing, chatting and dancing, Johann decided to finally feed us. The guys, as in CNCO and Yoandri got served and in some strange plates. I looked at Miriam's plate and hers was different than mine but the same as the guys. What the?

We sat down and began to eat. While we ate, Johann and Sofia would exchange looks and seem nervous. "Did you poison the food?" I blurt out and all eyes were on me.