Chapter 37

I threw the magazine on the glass table and rubbed my temples. Ally and I been looking at magazines for wedding dresses. So far, we've found none. "Can we please take a break." I whined.

"Miriam, I'm getting married in a month. We can't-"

"Ally." I whined as I threw myself back on the couch. "Three hours going through those magazines is tiring. I need a break!"

She sighed and laid back as well. "I just want this to be perfect."

I rested my hand on hers. "And it will. But we don't need you to stress more than you need to. Remember, you're pregnant."

"We have food!" Shouted Stacy as Maria and Destiny trailed behind her. They set down the plates and came towards us.

"Holy shit. This is a horror movie." Maria said looking around the living room and seeing all the magazines spread around.

"Still looking for a dress?" Destiny asked Ally as she moved three magazines and sat down. Ally nodded and sat up.

"I still need to find dresses for you guys." She said frustrated.

"Don't worry about us. We'll all go to the mall and find something." Stacy assured her. We all nodded in agreement.

The smell of orange chicken filled my nose. "Chinese?" I asked.

"Bet." Stacy said smirking. I quickly got up and grabbed my plate. I moaned as the rest of the girls laughed.

"Are you sure you're the one that's pregnant?" Destiny asked Ally. I rolled my eyes and sat on the stool.

---

"That one's gorgeous!" We exclaimed as we pointed towards at the screen. After going through more magazines, Ally decided to search on websites.

"I like it too. But do you think they'll be able to fix it so my tummy can fit?" She asked looking down at her stomach.

"Girl, you'll only be like one or two months chill." Stacy said.

"I think so. I mean, they're those fancy places where celebrities get theirs." I said looking at the website. Ally nodded and order it.

"Now you guys." She said making us groan. She chuckled and closed the computer. "I'm joking. Let's have a girls night."

"I can really use that." Destiny spoke.

"Me too." I added.

"I can't. I have to go buy an outfit for tomorrow." Stacy said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as they all stare at me shocked and upset.

"Do you have an interview or are you presenting your song to Sony?" I asked.

"Tomorrow's the concert, Miriam." Maria said upset. Oh shit I forgot. I stayed quiet as they sighed.

"You should go." Ally finally spoke since it began to get awkward. "Actually, you should give him a second chance."

"Ally don't pressure her." Maria softly spoke. "She probably made her decision already." She said now looking at me. They all waited for me to say something.

"Actually I haven't." I said in all honesty.

"Don't think about it. Listen to your heart." Stacy said. "Antes que cometes un error." She gave me a warm smile and grabbed her purse. "Well, I have to go. I have to go shopping before they close the mall." We said goodbye to Stacy and she left.

"So movie night?" Destiny asked. We nodded and headed to my movie room.

---

I headed upstairs to grab my charger for Maria and before I left my room, I stared at the ticket on my table. I sighed and decided to head downstairs where the three girls sat on the couch.