Chapter 15

I cried silently without moving a muscle. I felt their eyes on me as I tried not to look at them. They turn their backs at me and continue talking. I looked at the window that was wide open.

Everything seemed to slow down. Everything seemed to be a nightmare and that soon I'll wake up.

Destiny betrayed me too....

I wiped my tears and carefully got up. I got to the first step of the stairs and didn't move. "Fuck." I cursed under my breathe. I grabbed onto the railing trusting my full weight onto it. I felt a sharp pain traveling from my ankle up to my left side of my waist. Then I felt another pain coming from my lower stomach. I cried out in pain as tears fell.

"Joel!" I shouted hoping he'll hear me. I tried to go back down although I was in the third step but it was nearly impossible. I heard the door open revealing a worried Joel and Johann.

Joel ran up to me and carried me bridal style. He laid me down on the couch as more tears fell. No words escaped my lips, just cries.

"I'll call the ambulance." Johann shouted in panic.

While Johann left, Joel lift up my shirt to check my stitches. He didn't say anything but his face expression said it all. "Johann, hurry!"

I felt a warm liquid on my stomach as panic hit. "Joel, am I bleeding?"

"Yes but don't panic. Everything will be okay." He said assuring me but it was impossible to believe since himself was panicking too.

-----

*Chloe's Pov*

I threw the notebook aside. "Nothing's going as planned!" I shouted.

I ran a hand through my hair as my head pounded. Now that I think about it, I haven't ate since the morning. Walking out of my room, I heard Stacy crying. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

"Not going as planned?" I rolled my eyes as soon as I recognized the British accent. "How tragic."

"What do you want?" I spat opening the refrigerator.

"I'm telling you. Taking away the most important person in her life, is the way to go." Destiny smirked.

I stood still studying her. "Go on."

"Kidnap Joel."

I let out a sarcastic laugh as I opened the container of leftovers. "He's a famous actor. Do you really think we can get away with it?"

"Why not?" She shrugged grabbing an apple. "It happens to all types of people. Even famous actors."

"You're fuckin stupid. We're not going to do it." I spat grabbing a fork.

"I think that's a great idea." I heard a faint whispered. Destiny and I looked up and saw Stacy. She looked as if she hasn't slept for months.

"Two vs one. I think it's-"

"Fine!" I shouted frustrated. "We'll do it."

"Great. But I think we should at least wait a couple of days." Destiny stated.

"Why?"