Chapter 41

*Joel's pov*

Being able to sleep by her side again made everything so right. I look to my left and found Miriam sound asleep. I leaned in and kissed her cheek before sitting up quietly and slowly. I rested my head against the cold wall and got lost in my own thoughts.

"Joel?" I looked down at Miriam who was squinting and looking around. "What time is it?"

"Ten" I said as I rubbed her back. She sat up quickly and ran towards the bathroom.

"Fuck. I forgot to put my alarm." She murmured as she entered the room again and grabbed her belongings.

I chuckled. "Where are you going?"

"The girls and I were suppose to meet up at Ally's at eleven. We're going shopping." She said and closed the door.

I decided to get up and make breakfast for the both of us.

---

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up at Miriam struggling to put her earrings on as she walks towards me. "Need help?" I asked putting the plates down.

She sighed and nodded. I got the earring and put it on her. She smiled and thanked me. "You made breakfast?" She asked and sat down on the stool.

"Yes. Because I saw that you were in such a rush" I said as I placed a plate of food for her. "Are the guys going too?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No it's just us. Since the guys are only getting tuxedos." I nodded and stood there awkwardly.

Emiliano nor Ally haven't asked me to be part of it. I don't want to ask since what if they're planning to only have three guys? But that makes no sense since they have four girls. It kinda hurts since Ally and I are really close friends.

"Joel, are you okay?" Miriam asked. I quickly nodded.

"I was just thinking about everything." I lied. She nodded and continue eating.

*Miriam's pov*

"Ally over here!" Destiny shouted. Ally and I turned around and saw where Destiny and Stacy stood with Maria. We groaned and walked towards them. "The dresses here are gorgeous." Stacy added.

We walked in and were greeted by an old classy woman. "How can I help you ladies?" She asked smiling.

"We're looking for dresses." Maria said. We all turn our heads and looked at her. We all laughed as she looked around. "I meant, for us four. She's getting married." She added.

"What color would you prefer?" The old woman asked Ally.

"A light pink." Ally said and took the ripped picture from a magazine, from her purse. The last studied and signal us to follow her.

---

"I'm tired!" Groaned Stacy as she tossed herself in my couch. I sat next to her and laid on top of her but looking up at the ceiling. "Guey! Bájate!"

I got off her before she pushed me off. "Where's Joel? I need to ask him something." Ally said out of no where. I looked around and shrugged.

"He probably went out or is upstairs." I said. "I'll be right back." I added and ran upstairs. I knocked on the door and didn't hear anything.

I looked down and a pool of blood was covering the floor. My breathing uneven as I tried to open the door. "Joel! Open up!"

Tears feel as I banged on the door. With my all, I ran into it and knock it down. The room's floor was full of blood. I ran towards where Joel's body laid. Blood gushed from his throat. "No!" I cried as I hugged his cold body. "Baby, wake up!" I touched his chest and didn't feel his heart beat.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and turn around. "Surprise bitch." Chloe said before stabbing me with a knife and injecting a needle in me.

•••••••••

This is sooo short and crappy. I'm so sorry. I've been having writer's block and I felt the need to update asap.

I'm already working on my next fanfic which will be posted after this one.

-JoelPxmentel

Word count: 683