Chapter 50 - The End

*Joel's pov*

Happiness, that's what I feel when I'm with Miriam. I forget about every stressful occasion and my rainy days seem to clear up when I'm with her. She brings the best out of me and my grandmother always told me that someone who wants the best of you and brings the best out of you, leaving you surprised, they're a keeper--that's why I'm marrying Miriam.

Before her, I've never been in love. I never put attention to love but I did find it beautiful. Never did I believe I was going to experience it that night. The night I met the love of my life. The night that changed my life completely for the better.

I stood in front of the mirror holding my tie in one hand. So much has happen these past months. My album dropped and Miriam got another project. An action movie but she'll be filming as soon as our child is born. We still don't know what we're having and she's already eight months....

My hair was brushed back and I had a clean face. I looked down at my son Manuel hitting the mirror while laughing at his reflection. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked in his suit. I bent down and fixed his hair.

"Handsome just like his father." I heard my mother say. I looked at her through the mirror and smiled. "Need help?" She said referring to my tie in my hand. I handed her the tie and she tied it.

"Are you nervous?" She asked picking Manuel up. He played with my mother's necklace that Gabriel got her for her birthday.

"Yeah but I'm mainly excited." I smiled. She nodded and looked around. "Dónde están tus hermanos?"

"Right here!" I heard them say. They walked through the door and pose making my mom and I cringe. "Wow thanks." Gabriel said rolling his eyes as we laughed.

My father walked in and rested his hands on Emanuel and Israel's shoulders. "Are you ready?" He asked me. They all looked at me and I nodded. We walked out of the small room that was part of the church. My parents and son walked in as I stood frozen on my spot.

I looked around the church and noticed every decoration. The Hispanic tv shows set up their cameras and began to record for their shows. I felt my hands get cold as I walked towards the alter. Everyone's eyes were on me as the flashes went off.

On the second row sat our friends that weren't part of the wedding. All the small children gasped as I let out a small laugh. I stood in my spot, in front of the alter and waited eagerly for Miriam.

*Miriam's Pov*

I got off the car with the help of Stacy, Maria and Destiny as big belly Ally hold my flowers. Homegirl still needs a month but it looks like she's about to pop. It was a struggle to get out since my now seven month belly was bigger. "You look so beautiful Nina!" I heard Amanda say as she stood next to me holding her flower basket.

"Thank you mamas. You do too." I said. Ally gave me my flowers back and the five of us walked towards the front doors of the church. Paparazzi waited eagerly and as soon as I approach them, they began to take pictures.

We got in but waited through the closed doors that officially lead to the inside of the church where my family, friends and Joel waited. Destiny was in the front partnered up with Yoandri. They've actually been together for a while now. Shocking, I know. Then it was Maria and Richard. Thankfully Yocelyn didn't get offended or jealous I didn't chose her but I only wanted my closest friends. The friends I've known for years. Behind her it was Stacy with Erick. Again, his wife was okay with it. Thank god. Last but not least it was Ally and Zabdiel. I had no more girls so Chris and Joel's brothers will be walking in pairs together.

I hold onto my father's delicate arm and breathe in. I felt a rush running through my body as I got more anxious. The doors open and slowly, the couples walked in. Soon it was my turn. Everyone gasped and smiled as I passed through.

Finally, I looked up at the love of my life. There stood Joel smiling from ear to ear while holding Manuel's hand. He wiped his tears but never stopped smiling.

I stood face to face with him and smiled. "Me la cuidas, Joel." My father said as he handed me to him. Joel nodded and took my hand in his. We couldn't stop staring at each other until the priest cleared his throat.

My mother grabbed Manuel and sat him on her laps where she sat with my father and Joel's parents.

---

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said as claps filled the room. Joel cupped my face and kissed me sweetly. I pulled back and smiled.

"I love you Mrs. Pimentel." He said grinning.

"I love you too Mr. Pimentel."

"Manuel come back here!" I heard my mother shout as our son ran towards us. Joel picked him up and hold my hand. Together, we walked outside the church as Amanda threw the pedals and everyone clapped.

Both of us are Mexican so you know we threw a fiestazon. The night was full of dancing, crying tears of joy and laughter.

For a couple who were once idol and fan, their happy ending end up better than imagined. My seventeen year old self wouldn't have believed you if you told her that she was going to marry the boy she's obsessed with and be a famous actress. She'd laugh and think she's being pranked.

We had our ups and downs but managed to get through them and not because we're meant to be, but because we kept choosing each other after getting through the obstacles in life--like Chloe.

Is still shocking and it seems so unreal of what happened. It seemed straight out of a telenovela. After this painful situation that put our relationship in the border, we still chose each other.

"Babe I'm home!" I heard Joel shout. I pressed my lips together and leaned back on the wall of the garage with Manuel by my side.

*Joel's pov*

I closed the door and saw a blue sticky note attached. 'Go upstairs to our room' it read. I ran upstairs and found a pink sticky note on the bed. 'Ha! I'm not here either. Go to the closet downstairs' it read. I groaned and headed downstairs.

I opened the door and only saw cleaning supplies and another note. 'You thought. Go to the garage to find ur last clue' it read.

"Oh my god Miriam!" I whined and headed to the garage. I looked around and it was quiet. In the center, was a basket covered with a white blanket.

I headed over it and dig through the pink toys in the basket. I couldn't find anything and I was getting frustrated. There was different pink stuff for a baby and...wait.

"We're having a girl!" I shouted holding the pink shoes.

Manuel came running from his hiding spot as well as Miriam. She was recording and laughing.

"Surprise, babe!" She said as she came up to me. I got up and hugged her.

"That was the most frustrating way to get told the gender of your baby." I said chuckling. "I love you."

"I love you more"

••••••

Next update will be an author's note. So check it out!

Thank you for reading ❤️

-JoelPxmentel

Word count: 1301