Chapter 47

*Ally's wedding Day*

"Joel move!" I whined then shoved him. If i didn't hurry up, I'll definitely be late and I don't need Ally yelling at me. I grabbed my things without looking at my outfit until I was outside next to the car. My hair was soaking wet and I had mismatching colors. "What the hell am I wearing?" I said in disgust but there was no time. I got in the car and drove off.

The bell rung as I opened the clear door. All eyes were on me mainly because of what I was wearing. "You're late." Ally said giving me a death glare.

I sat down on the red leather chair and waiting for the hairstylist. The women around us whispered between themselves and looked at me. I pulled my phone out and went on twitter to kill time and to feel less awkward at the fact that these women were talking about me.

My eyes widen as I saw a hashtag trending. It was about Ally's and I's tv show! We been so busy with her wedding we totally forgot it was already airing. "We're trending!" I shouted showing Ally my phone from where I sat.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you talking about?"

"Our show. It's trending! They love it!" I shouted smiling and reading all the tweets. Ally quickly pulled her phone out as her hairstylist finish her hairdo.

"Oh my god. They do." She said shocked. My hairstylist was walking towards me as I put my phone away and sat straight. Everything's turning out just right. Everything I dreamed of.

---

"Babe help me with my tie please." Joel said as he struggled. I fixed my heels and walked towards him. As I tied his tie, he wouldn't stop staring at me in such a loving way and his smile wouldn't fade away. I chuckled and kissed his cheek after I tied his tie. "You look so beautiful. Pink makes you look so gorgeous." He added as he stare at me up and down.

"So you're saying I look ugly in other colors?" I sasses. His eyes widen and he shook his head.

"No! That's not what I meant!" I laughed as he looked nervous and scared. "You look beautiful in every color but I-in pink you-you look-"

"Joel I'm joking." I cut him off and kissed his lips. "Thank you for the compliment, babe."

"Holis!" Johann greeted as he walked through the front door of our house and Sofia trailed behind him with Amanda. "Do I look good or do I look good?" He said modeling. Sofia rolled her eyes and stood next to him.

"You look good." I said but then looked at his shoes. "But what the fuck are those?" I said pointing at his black shiny dress shoes that had jaguar print on them.

He groaned as Amanda and Sofia giggled. "We told you daddy." Amanda said between laughs.

"Ustedes no saben nada de la moda." He said offended and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Are you guys ready?" Sofia said changing the topic. I looked at Joel and nodded. "Then let's get going." She said. I grabbed my purse and we all walked towards Johann's white Range Rover. We agreed to go together since it'll save gas.

We got to the church in less than fifth teen minutes and headed towards the front. The front of the church was decorated with beautiful white and light pink color flowers. It was breathe taking!

"Where's Ally?" I asked her mother who greeted the guests. She pointed towards a door on her right and I headed towards it as Sofia trailed behind me.