VIII

"Joel hurry! We can't be late!" I shouted as I put my white hat that had 'Ed Sheeran' written in blue.

He ran downstairs too fast he tripped and fell. I couldn't help but laugh. He got up and rubbed his knees. "You made me fall."

"No I didn't." I said between laughs. "You tripped by yourself."

"You were rushing me!" He said as he fixed his olive green jacket.

"I don't know about you but I don't want to be late." I said as I grabbed the envelope with our tickets in it.

"I can't believe we're going to go see Ed Sheeran." He said excitedly. We walked towards his car and got in. Good thing Staples Center wasn't far but we were still stuck in traffic.

Joel groaned and rested his head against the wheel. "I told you." I said. He looked up at me and glared.

"It's your fault. You took long in the bathroom." He defended himself.

"We have million of bathrooms." I said shrugging knowing I was going to get him mad and I enjoyed every bit.

He looked at me as if he was mad and then kissed my cheek so hard making me laugh. After twenty minutes, the traffic moved and we saw the stadium come into view.

Joel parked the car and we got off. Fans wore merch and ran inside while crying out how much they love Ed. "They remind me of you." I joked.

Joel let out a laugh and grabbed my hand. "Oh my god! Ed Sheeran! I love him!" He shouted as he ran towards the entrance while I laughed trying to catch up. People stared at us and laughed while recording us.

"Okay. Yeah you're not like them."

We went to our seats and sat down. We got the seats from the second floor since we didn't mind being this up high. It would actually be a beautiful scene once the lights go off.

---

I looked up at the huge screen where Ed was projected. I felt Joel sneak his hand around my waist as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Our first Ed Sheeran concert.

Ed strummed his guitar and started to talk. The crowd was quiet as he spoke about love. The beat of Photograph started to play as the crowd went wild.

I looked over at Joel as I saw him tear up. I laughed and wiped his tear. "I just remembered about La Banda. That's all." He said.

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know.
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes.
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive" Joel sang in my ear as well. I smiled and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. It had a sparkle as he never let sight of me.

"Grab the person next to you and sing along." Ed said as everyone screamed. "We keep this love in a photograph.
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still."

I looked back at Joel and we both sang out loud as well as the crowd. "So you can keep me. Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home."

Joel placed his arms around my waist and swayed. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you."

"I love you more."

After photograph, Barcelona was next. I sang on the top of my lungs as Joel recorded me. I covered my face as he laughed his ass off. "Sing it baby."

I laughed. "This is why I'm the actress not the singer in the relationship."

He stopped recording and kissed me passionately. I pulled back and smiled. An old woman saw us and awww. I felt my cheeks heat up as I hid my face on Joel's chest.

"Can you do us a favor?" Joel ask kindly. The old woman nodded. "Can you take a picture of us?"

"Of course!"

Joel stood next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We both smiled and the woman took it. We thanked her and looked down at our picture. We were both smiling from ear to ear and in the background, you could see Ed on the huge screen.

"This is definitely going on our wall." Joel said smiling. We turn around and continue to sing along to the songs.

•••••••

So sorry that this one is super short lol I promise the next one won't. ❤️

-JoelPxmentel

Word count: 779