Chapter 45

*2 Days Left for Ally's Wedding*

*Miriam's pov*

"Ally hurry!" the girls and I shouted as we waiting by the door. The good thing about us worrying about her wedding, is that she's stress free but us...

"I'm here chill." She said rolling her eyes and coming down the stairs. "I'm just making sure my hairstylist doesn't cancel on me."

We all went to our separate cars and met up at the boutique. We got off and the smell of plastic filled my nose. Huge wedding dresses decorated with shiny diamonds and pearls, hung on the mannequin.

I carefully made my way looking at the dresses and made sure my purse didn't get tangled in one of them. I didn't realize everyone was watching me until Ally called out for me.

"What are you doing?" She chuckled. I felt my cheeks turn red. I guess I was fascinating my special day I forgot I was here for Ally.

We walked towards the cashier and the woman made us follow her to the back. We sat down on the cushions as Ally went inside the dressing room with the woman.

"I can't believe it's this Saturday already." Squealed Destiny.

"Thank God. I've never been this stressed in my life." Stacy exaggerated.

I felt a flash and we all turn to our right. Paparazzi were on the window taking shots of us. "Great. Just what we needed." We heard them shout Stacy's and I's name and pointed to the camera.

I looked around and saw a big security get out and scare them away. He walked inside and came up to us. "You girls should have your own security with you guys." He spoke.

"We do but I don't have them with us everyday." I said a bit embarrassed. Honestly, I tell my body guards to leave on the weekend. I mean, always following people must be exhausting. On the weekends, I make them take the days off but now I'm realize that's a bad idea.

The security went back to his spot and then the lady open the curtain. "You girls ready?" She asked. We nodded eagerly and Ally stepped out. Our jaws dropped as tears escaped.

"Oh my god Ally!" We all gasped. She smiled and smooth her dress.

"Do you guys like it?" She asked shyly.

"We love it! You look so beautiful!" Maria said as she wiped her tears. The woman nodded and smiled.

"Does it feel okay?" I asked referring to her belly.

"Yeah. It's not too tight." She said. She looked at the lady and said. "We're taking it."

The girls and I felt a huge wave of relief wash over us. Our biggest fear was that the dress wasn't going to fit but thankfully it did.

Ally went back inside with the woman as I stood up. There was a dress by the entrance that really got my attention. I studied every detail and felt the cloth. "You okay over there?" Stacy asked.

I looked across from them and nodded. They smirked and exchanged looks. "Why are you guys smirking?" I chuckled.

"Ya te quieres casar verdad?" Teased Maria. I rolled my eyes and sat down again.

"Maybe." I whispered as they made an escándalo.

---