VI

I shivered as a wave of wind hit. I hate this time of the year. The heel of my boots clicked against the dirty pavement making me anxious. Every second, I'll turn to look behind me but no one was following. I took deep breathes and prayed silently. It was almost midnight and I was walking to her place since it's the closest to my work.

Woman have an extra sense and it was that gut feeling of being in danger. That's sense was tingling. I looked behind me as I made a turn and no one was there. I'm so paranoid.

I speed up my pace and that's when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I screamed and tried to get off their grip. It was a man wearing everything black. His blue eyes stare into mine sending shivers down my spine. Although I couldn't see his mouth, I knew he was smirking by the way his eyes traveled to my body.

I kicked him where the sun don't shine and made a run for it. I shouted for help but who was going to hear me? It was midnight. I ran into a street I wasn't familiar and soon regret it.

The footsteps of the man got closer and closer as I ran into an ally--again, I regret it. I got to a corner and was trapped. The man laughed as he took out a knife. My body was shaking as tears fell.

Panicking, I looked around me. Behind me was an old gate that lead to another street. But I can't climb! I saw a hole and got on my knees and crawled. The man realized what I was doing and ran.

"Come here!" He grabbed my legs and pulled me out.

"Let go of me!" I shouted as he dragged me out of the hole. My shirt got lifted as he dragged me. My skin came in contact with the rocks that burned me. I wince in pain as more tears fell.

He lift me up and shoved me against the wall. There was no way out. I looked up at the sky and prayed as my sobs got louder.

The man forcefully put his right hand on my neck as he hold the knife with the other. This is it. I'm either going to get raped or killed.

With the knife, he used it to rip my shirt off. I felt his cold hands traveling all over my body. Shivering I pushed him off but that was another action added to my list of regret.

"I'll kill you." He threatened. I wasn't loud anymore. Is like I lost my voice but tears still fell. He laughed and began to kiss my lips as his hands traveled my bare stomach. He reach to the back and unclip my bra. I rather die.

He caressed my breast as he kissed my neck. I froze not knowing what to do. I was in shock and disgusted. I felt dirty and as if I disappointed everyone. More tears fell as I thought on how I'll tell my mother, that's if i live.

He unbutton my jeans and pulled them down along with my panties. I was alive but my body was cold as if I wasn't alive. He unbutton his pants and slammed himself inside of me. "Please leave me." I whispered but it seemed as if he didn't hear me. He continue to do his thing as he moaned in pleasure. I cried silently feeling him inside me. He rapped me. He rapped me.

After a while, he pulled out and fixed himself. I pulled my pants up and fell to my knees as tears fell. He got closer to me and lift my chin up. "You were so good baby girl." He laughed. With that, he turn around and left. He'll go back to his normal life while mine has been crumbled into his bare hands.

I laid down and brought my knees up as my area hurt. I can't believe he raped me.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw her calling me. Knowing she would be worried I answered.