UT!Sans x Reader

When you fell into the Underground it was one hell of a fall, but to your amazement, you survived by falling into a bed of golden flowers. You lived with Toriel for a while, and help around the Ruins, solving and calibrating puzzles. Toriel soon began to realise that you were too big for the Ruins and that you needed to be able to discover things for yourself. After packing you up a backpack and giving you some warmer clothes Toriel sent you on your way into the Underground.

The doors in the basement are REALLY heavy and needed to be shoved open. Stepping back you get ready to slam it open with your body; you take a running start and focus on putting in all your strength, you were determined to get this door open. Once you slammed into the door it went swinging open and you fell right on top of someone. Your head was spinning and you sat up placing your hands on your head trying to focus your eyes on the person you were now on top of. "Wow, falling for me already? We haven't even introduced ourselves yet." The voice that spoke to you was deep and smooth, but it was laced with humour. When your eyes finally focused you saw that he was a skeleton, but he had blue tinted cheeks, and when you looked down you realised you were straddled on his pelvis. Your face was on fire, you couldn't believe how long you were sitting on him like that. Jumping off his lap you lay on the cold snow like it was a pillow to hide your shame.

"I-I'm so sorry that w-was an accident!" The skeleton laughed at you as you hid your face in the snow. Pulling you up to face him he looked into your (e/c) eyes with a lazy smile. "It's alright kid, the names Sans, Sans the skeleton." He extended his gloved hand out to you. Hesitantly you put your hand in his. "I'm (Y/n), the human." The both of you laugh at your awkward introductions. Standing up Sans let's out a hand to help you up. Smiling a little you take his hand and pull yourself up, but you, of course, smack into him from the 'extra' unexpected force.

"Wow kid, tibia honest I thought you'd buy me a drink before smashing me." Sans winked at you with a grin that seemed to be wider than before. Your face went completely red and if you were a cartoon you were almost positive your ears would have steam.Laying back in the snow you hide your face. "Kid? Come on don't just lay there!" Sans chuckled a little. 

"It was 'iced' to meet you, but (Y/n)'s not here right now she's in snow town" 

A/n: I'm taking requests, but I'm also writing whatever comes to mind!

Love you all soo much <3 <3 <3 

Jae away >>>>>>>>