LittleTale!Sans x Little!Reader

The monsters and humans live peacefully together on the surface, but there are many people who are against them. Luckily for you, you're a child that goes to a public elementary school with monsters and humans. No matter the race, size, height, etc. You accepted monsters fully. Today was the first day of the first grade! Excitedly you slipped out of bed and ran to your mother's room telling her the day is here. Sparkling with hope and determination your (e/c) eyes stared up at your mother. Your father always left early for work, but last night he promised that he'd pick you up. Sitting in the bath your mother ran for you, you played with the bubbles and smiled thinking about all the friends you're going to make. When you were done with your bath you dried off and hurried to your room to put on your first-day outfit. Squealing in delight you look in the mirror at how cute you thought you looked. Wearing an (f/c) dress along and a pair of matching rain boots and your (h/c) hair was in two pigtail braids with little flower barrettes. Twirling in front of the mirror one more time you grab your heart pattern backpack and hop down the stairs to eat the breakfast your mother made for you. "You're gonna make so many new friends today and when you come home I want you to tell me all about it!" Nodding at your mother's words you shove another fork/spoon full of food into your mouth. Once you finished you slowly slipped out of your chair and onto the floor. Taking your lunch bag from your mother you both head to your car.

Reaching the school you were literally hopping up and down in your seat. Unbuckling the belt you push open the door, nearly falling out but your mother catches you. Sighing she sets you on the ground and hugs you tightly, "Don't be too reckless today, don't hurt yourself. I love you my little bug." laughing at the nickname you say 'I love you' back before pulling away and heading to your class. Entering your class you stare in awe at all the colours on the walls and all the humans and monsters mingling together. Walking towards the back of the room you see a cubby hole with your name on it. Placing your backpack inside after taking out your supplies you wander around looking for your seat. Bright and red there was your name in sticker form on your desk and you were in the middle of two other people, Undyne and Papyrus. Feeling filled with determination you get settled in your seat waiting for class to start.

"Good morning everyone! I'm Ms.Manzo nice to meet you all, but before we start class I'd like you all to find your seats." Looking around you wait to meet your seat neighbours and become their new friend. On your left side, a fish girl with bright red hair sat next to you and she looked really tough. Judging by her desk you assumed this was Undyne and the skeleton boy who sat on your right must be Papyrus. Walking to the centre of the room Ms.Manzo gave a warm welcoming smile to the entire class, "Alright everyone, when I point to you stand up and say your name along with something about yourself." Ms.Manzo said while pointing to you first. Flushing pink you stand up and brush your dress down, you were determined to make a good first impression on everyone. "Hiya everyone, I'm (Y/n) and I like magic." A few of the other students laughed, but you didn't care. Sitting back in your seat your confidence was so high that it seemed like you had kind of superpower. Going through the list of names you managed to catch a few interesting ones like Asgore, Toriel, Frisk, Alyphs, and Sans. When the list was finished you all were allowed to get up and mingle to get used to all the new names and faces. Getting up you spot Papyrus and Undyne talking to a group of monsters off in the corner. Humans and monsters made a little bit of a gap between each other which made you confused. Walking towards the monster group you're filled with determination, but the one thing that made you feel relieved was seeing Frisk, he looked really nice.

"Um, Hiya!" You spoke loud enough to get the group's attention. Giving an awkward smile and wave you waited for one of them to say hello back. Squishing out of the circle Papyrus came to say hello to you with a large smile, "Greetings human!" he said from behind his red scarf. Frisk came to greet you too but was dragged back by Undyne. "What do you want punk? Don't you have some human friends to play with?" Standing your ground you shake your head no as you refused to be afraid of Undyne even though she could probably pummel you. "Come on Undyne let's give her a chance," Frisk said trying to calm the situation. Frisk pulled you closer to the group, they want to introduce you to everyone.

"Okay, This is Asgore and Toriel." Frisk gestures to them, he also whispers to you about the crush they have on each other which caused you to giggle. Toriel was a small white goat with beautiful fur, floppy ears, two little horns, and a pretty purple and white dress. Asgore also has horns, floppy ears and white fur, but he was wearing a long purple cape with black under clothes. Waving to them they returned it as you and Frisk continued. Next was Alyphs and Undyne, "This is Alyphs and you already know Undyne." Frisk mentioned Undyne's hotheadedness and jealously especially around Alyphs. Finally Frisk and you walked over to Papyrus and another skeleton that made your cheeks flush a light pink. "These two are the skelebros Sans and Papyrus." Sans gave a handshake which you hesitantly accepted, but just when you thought it was over a large fart sound emitted from your hands. Sans was rolling in laughter while you covered your face with your hands. "Sorry (Y/n), it just 'slipped' out." Everyone groaned as well as yourself, but you were also inwardly smiling. Frisk glanced from you to Sans and back again with a mischievous grin. 

What a class this is going to be. 

A/n: This is going to be a mini-series of cuteness and personally Littletale is one of the cutest aus ever! Part 2 coming soon. Thanks for reading, I love you all so much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>