Littletale!Sans x Little!Reader pt 2

Throughout the day you'd say it's been a really good day considering you drew an awesome picture of you and all your friends. Frisk has been teasing you since the first day of class about your little crush on Sans and he even told Undyne and Alyphs who make it even worse. Right now it was recess and you had told the group that you'd be out in a few and that you had to grab your hat from your cubby hole. Today you were wearing an (f/c) shirt with light blue overalls and a pair of pink sneakers. Pulling your (h/c) hair into a ponytail you put on your hat and start walking to the door. Since you rarely hung out with the humans in your class other than Frisk they didn't like you very much. Most of the human thought you and Frisk were an item since you both are always together even though both of you have announced you're not dating each other no one believed you. A lot of the girls in your class had a crush on Frisk, especially Helen. Half way down the hallway you're stopped by someone grabbing your ponytail and dragging you down to the ground. Looking up you notice three girls looming over you while you lay on the ground. Of course, it's your bullies, Helen, Debbie, and Barbara. "Well if it isn't (Y/n) by herself without the freaks she calls friends." Helen and the other two laugh at the comment even though it wasn't funny at all. Debbie leans over to Helen and whisper something and laugh while looking at you. Lifting up their feet they all began to kick you harder and harder each time. No one but Frisk knew you had breathing problems and you usually sat out of all the activities that involved running or a lot of endurance. Helen kicked you so hard that you slid across the hall with your back hitting the wall. Shakily you got up on your hands and knees trying to steady your breathing but kept failing over and over. Helen and her girls just laughed and headed out to the playground. Sinking back to the floor you heavily breathed in and out hoping Frisk or anyone really came and found you.Soon you heard two sets of footsteps approaching you, but you were too exhausted to open your eyes and see who it was. "(Y/n)! What happen!?!" It was Frisk, but you couldn't tell him what was going on. Soon you felt someone place you on their back. "Don't worry (n/n), just hang in there." Sans...Sans and Frisk came to your rescue. Sans's quick footsteps slowly lulled you into a peaceful sleep.

When you woke up you were in your room and it was light outside. 'Was it morning?' you though as you slipped out of bed? You remembered the kicking and the falling asleep, but when did you get home? Walking into the kitchen you rub your eyes and look around for your mother. Strolling into the living room you see your father reading the newspaper while sipping some coffee. "Daddy? Where's Mommy?" Putting down the newspaper your father walked over to you and explained that you were sent home yesterday and that you slept throughout the entire day until now. "Your mother is at the school talking to your principal about the girls who ganged up on you. Hurry and go get dressed we have to get you to school soon." your father ruffled your hair and gave you a little push towards your room. Looking through your clothes you found a floral romper along with an (f/c) hoodie. Quickly putting on your clothes and shoes you grab your heart pattern backpack and lunch bag. Getting into the car with your father you both joke around with puns as you ride to school. Unbuckling your seat you slip out the car and hug your dad goodbye before heading off to your class.

When you walked into the class you searched around for your friends, you wanted to thank Sans and Frisk. When your eyes found Sans it also found his eye sockets, the both of you blushed and quickly looked away. Hurrying over to your friends you pull Sans and Frisk into a hug, "Thank you both for saving me, I really appreciate it." you say and give them both a closed eye smile. Frisk shakes his head and gestures to Sans, "It wasn't really me, Sans is the one who started getting worried because you were taking a lot longer than usual. It was his idea to go looking for you." Frisk smirked and looked to Sans who was blushing a deep blue. Flushing pink you send an annoyed look towards Frisk who just laughed. "Thank you, Sans, I owe you one." Sans nodded in response and hugged you while everyone awed.

"SHUT UP!" you and Sans both shouted causing everyone to laugh. Little did you know Sans liked you just as much you liked him. Only in time will you both realise it. 

A/n: A few more Littletale adventures to come! Thank you all for reading! I love you guys soo much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>