ErrorTale!Sans x Imprisoned!Reader x Underswap!Sans

You aren't sure how long you've been dangling from the multiple blue strings attached to your soul. Error captured you after you finished freeing the monsters from your own universe, Undertale. From what you were told, your whole existence is a mistake, that someone named Frisk was supposed to fall down into Mount Ebott, not you

. A large gust of wind followed by some screaming echoed closer toward you, although you're pretty high up it hurt to move even a muscle of your body to see what was coming. "(Y/n)! I thought you'd might like to meet our newest inmate, Blue from Underswap." Error's voice glitched out whenever he spoke causing the words to change pitch or tone. Of course Error knew you were unable to move or speak even, but he'd always come talk to you even though you never responded.

You could hear the boy Blue crying to Error, but Error continued to ignore him. "Shut up already would you? You don't hear (Y/n) crying do you?" That sentence irritated you because of how wrong but right he was. You couldn't cry even if you wanted to, he knows that. Luckily for him Blue stopped crying and looked up at me. "H-Hi up there!" If you could smile you would, Blue was so adorable. Silence filled the space as you didn't respond. "Error sir? Can she not speak?" Error broke out in laughter gasping for air, for god sake he's a skeleton he doesn't need air you thought to yourself.

"No, she can't. She can't move a single muscle because she's bound by her soul." Error looked at you in pride as if your imprisonment was a great victory. " W-Well can't you bring her down? Let her stretch or something? I'd really like to meet her." Error gave an annoyed look and snapped his fingers causing you to fall from the strings towards the ground. Closing your eyes shut you waited for the painful impact of the ground, but when you landed you landed in a pair of boney arms. Peeking your eyes open you see that Error had caught you and was looking curiously at your face.

Both of you were silently as your eyes met.You had never been this close to Error before. "Can you um... Let me down?" Error place you down on your feet and pulled at the back of his hood. Blue looked at you in awe as you stood there awkwardly not knowing really what to do. "Hi, I'm (Y/n). Sorry for not answering you a few minutes ago, I guess you could say I was a little... Tied up." Blue groaned as you laughed to yourself and Error laughed a little too. "You're just like my brother. If you ever meet him he'll tell you all different types of terrible jokes." Blue looked down in sadness after he mentioned his brother, he must really miss him. Smiling at Blue you pat his head and turn to Error who shifted his gaze when you turned in his direction.

"Don't worry Blue, you'll see your brother again... It's a promise."

A/n : There might be a part 2 to this oneshot so we'll see. Anyways thanks so much for reading! I love you all soo much <3 <3 <3

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>