Gaster!Sans x Shy!Reader

A/n: Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been MIA for a few months, but I had mad writer's block and couldn't think of any new things to write. Good news! I'm back and I'll try to be more active. Also I'm going to be writing a Levi x Reader Oneshots or book soon so be on the look out! Hope you like this oneshot. I love you all soo much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(y/n) and G have been friends ever since the monster emerged from the Underground, even though the human weren't aloud to interact with monsters back then. Now it's been four years since the monsters started living on the surface and for (Y/n) everything has been pretty great. G was introduced to (Y/n) when Frisk brought her over for dinner one night to get to know everyone, but (Y/n) was really quiet and awkward. Surprisingly G took a liking to her and they've been friends ever since. Today was G's birthday and he clearly and colourfully stated he didn't want a party, but Frisk and the rest of the gang were determined to give him the best party ever. (Y/n) was nervous and was unsettled about giving him a party even though he said he didn't want one, "G-guys? Are you s-sure this is a good i-idea?" she said fiddling her fingers nervously. Bounding up to her Papyrus picked her up and gave her a quick twirl, (y/n) giggled lightly. "FEAR NOT (Y/N), I THE GGGGRREAT PAPYRUS KNOWS THAT SANS LOVESS SURPRISES!" Setting you down he patted (Y/n)'s head and scurried off to help Undyne and Toriel cook. Frisk walks next to (Y/n) with a large smile and wiggly eyebrows. "I know you don't think this is a good idea, but I have a job I think you'll like." Frisk nudged (Y/n) with their elbow smiling wide. Shoving Frisk away jokingly (Y/n) crossed her arms raising an eyebrow questioningly, "What is it? I swear to Asgore if you say something about Jerry I'll-" Frisk cut her off while gasping for air from laughing so hard. "We need you to distract Sans for the day." Freezing up (Y/n) went completely red, covering her face in her hands she vigorously shakes her head. Frisk was the only one she wasn't shy around, but with G it was like she forgot how to act like a normal person. "F-Frisk, I can't! He'll think I'm acting weird! What would I even do?" Beginning to panic (Y/n) ranted about all of the things that could go wrong until she heard a voice and felt an arm go around her shoulder. "Frisk are you teasing (Y/n) again?" G had came up to them and leaned on (Y/n) as usually because she was shorter. Frisk just smiled and shook their head no and began to walk away, but quickly turned around and handed G a small piece of paper. "What's this?" G asked confused while taking the paper from Frisk. Going on her tippy toes she tried to get a glance at the paper, but G just raised it higher out of view. Smiling G looks down at (Y/n) and grabbed her wrist and teleported the both of them somewhere.

Unfortunately for (Y/n) she didn't do well with G's "Shortcuts", and to add on to all of it his hand slipped down and lightly gripped her hand. Once (Y/n) composed herself mentally she took a good look around and realized she was inside an amusement park. "What are we doing here?" (Y/n) asked quietly. G looked into her (e/c) eyes as if he was searching for something. "Frisk gave me two tickets to the amusement park, it was a gift from the both of you so I decided to take you with me." Lightly smiling (Y/n) remembered searching stores high and low hoping to find something G would like, she also brought him a pair of fingerless gloves that weirdly had the center missing.

"Y-you didn't have to take me, I'm sure someone else would have gladly came."

"Well dollface, I don't think there's anyone I'd rather take with me."

Blushing madly (Y/n) tore her eyes away from his gaze and quickly tried to change the subject. "H-how a-about we go and ride the teacups, or the rollacoaster?" G chuckled at her embarrassment, but lead her to the teacups. Sliding into the seats G pulled (Y/n) closer to him, thus causing a tomato faced girl to exit the ride when it was done.

Timeskip brought to you by G and his hotness >>>>>>>>>>>>

As time went by (Y/n) eventually warmed up to being next to G for countless hours, it was nice. (Y/n) had completely forgot about the surprise party for G, mostly because she having too much fun. Walking off of the Ferris wheel (Y/n) and G were walking towards the food booth when two guys starting shouting at her from behind.

"Hey! Girl with the skeleton freak! Ditch the monster and come hang with your own kind!"

"Is that your boyfriend? How does it feel to know he can't do much for ya?"

(Y/n) was on the bridge of tears, she can never say what she feels or even stand up for herself, or anyone really. Ignoring them you grip G's hand signaling him you're ready to leave, but he doesn't move; instead of leaving G turns around with his left eye aflame and threatening. Both of the guys begin running out of fear, G was almost positive that one of them pissed their pants. Walking out of the amusement park (Y/n) was still a bit upset for not being able to stand up for herself.

"What's the matter dove?" G called to her, but she refused to lock eyes with him. Avoiding eye contact with the tall skeleton (Y/n) tried to hide her teary eyes. "Nothing G." She replied looking out towards the lights hanging about the amusement park grounds. Placing a hand on her cheek he turned her face toward his to look into her (e/c) eyes, but look sadden when he realized she had started crying.

"S-sorry for crying, I just-" (Y/n) was cut off by G kissing her gently on the lips. Looking into G's eye lights confused G lightly laughed to fill the silence between the two. "(Y/n)... I like you, and I know you're shy and feel like you can never do anything for yourself, but I want to be the one to fight for you, I want to be the one to bring you out of your shell... That's if you'll let me." Laughing (Y/n) let a few tears slide down her cheeks as she buried her face in his jacket. "I'd like that a lot." Although it sounded muffled G got the message.