Mob!Sans x Spy!Reader Pt 9

Walking down the hall you head to Sans' office unsure of why you were asked to stop by. All of the halls were empty as you turned corners and made your way to the secluded corner of the building to his office. Thinking about the night before you try to figure out how exactly you feel about the seemingly bipolar skeleton. Reaching the office door you give it a few light knocks and wait until you hear his low voice calling you to open the door and enter. Walking inside you walk over to the armchairs in front of his desk awaiting his explanation for your trip to his office. Glancing to the side you see the door that leads to his room and look away almost instantly feeling yourself stiffen at the memories. "Morning (Y/n), I think what I have to say will make you a very happy gal." You perk up at his words becoming visibly more intrigued. "I'm listening." Your voice was neutral and calm as you responded back quickly. "I want you to return to your post at Grillby's just so your old boss doesn't get any more suspicious as to where you've been on the nights you're supposed to be working. Don't worry about your clothes sunshine I got it all covered for ya." Smiling a bit you feel yourself getting excited to go back to your singing job down at the bar. Straightening up you say as calmly as you can, "When do I start?" trying not to sound too eager. A deep rumbling chuckle fills the room as Sans looks at your attempt to hide your excitement. "Tonight sweetheart." Mouth agape you stare at the skeleton unsure if he was joking or not. "Really? Do you really mean it, Sans? You're not joking are ya?" In response, Sans shakes his head signaling he wasn't joking making you smile wide not caring that he was able to see your happiness. "Alright sunshine, get on outta here. Expect Mettaton to swing by your room later to doll ya up for your show tonight." Nodding you walk towards the door and swing it open but before you leave you say, "Thank you kindly, Sans really I appreciate it more than you could know." The small skelton blushed a dark blue as you exit the room (H/c) swaying behind you.

Maybe he's not completely terrible...

A/n: I'm excited to write the next few chapters! Hope you all enjoyed and are excited for more! I really love the Mob au and the feel I can create with it. Anyways I love you all so much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>