Underkeep!Sans x Princess!Reader

Today was the day Lady Toriel granted you permission to visit the different lands, but she gave you an escort. Even though having an escort was a very kind gesture you had hoped she'd let you explore by yourself. Much to Lady Toriel's disliking, you chose not to wear one of your fancy dresses while you were out as if having an escort wasn't already enough of an attention grabber. Looking in the mirror you admire your white top accompanied by a brown corset and black skirt and a long dark cloak. Walking down the basement stairs and through several long corridors, you stopped to say farewell to Lady Toriel before your departure. "Lady Toriel... There aren't words to express the feelings I feel, so I'll say thank you for watching over me. Farewell, one day I'll be back." Your voice was determined and strong. Opening the door you step out into the snow, you were mesmerised by how beautiful everything was that you didn't notice a figure looming in the shadows beside you. "Welcome m'lady." You heard a voice come from right beside you making you jump in fear and nearly falling back into the snow. Sending a glare in the way of the voice you look to see who thought it's funny to give you a jump. "My mistake, I didn't mean to give you a scare. Please pardon my rudeness, I'm Sans, Sans the Jester and Overseer of Snowdin." Sans bowed to you and looked up waiting for your introduction. " I'm (Y/n), the fallen Princess." Curtseying you look to Sans who was in shock and had a slight blue hue on his cheekbones. "Now if you would pardon me, but I have to go find my escort." Beginning to walk away Sans quickly grabbed your hand stopping you from proceeding further, "Look no further, from now on I'll be your escort." with a humorous like grin he pecked your hand and held it while leading you through the snow land. Together the both of you travelled through the forest until you reached a village named Snowdin and what was most surprising was how everyone was kind and greeted the both of you with the utmost respect, probably because you were accompanied by Sans. "Would you like to join me for a meal in the pub, Grillby's?" Sans scratched the back of his skull waiting for your answer, he seemed nervous for some reason. Smiling kindly at him you agreed and the both of you entered Grillby's. Unclipping your cloak you reveal your clothing getting a few wolf whistles from some of the dog guards. Admiring the inside of the pub you wander a little off from Sans while he's having a chat with the bartender. "Hey, Sans! Do you fancy the human girl? She's quite a beauty." Turning in the direction of the voice you notice it was the bartender and he was a flame monster, but what really caught your attention was Sans a light blue and hiding his face in his arms. Walking back towards him you lift his head up and look into his white pinpricks, "Do you fancy me Sans?" your voice was soothing and low mostly because you were trying to lower the attention that the both of you attracted. Slowly nodding Sans confirmed the question you were wondering. Giving a slight smile you grab his hand and bid the pub farewell as you left with a confused Sans. "Why did you leave the pub?" Sans stopped which caused you to stop as well. Looking into Sans's eyes you give him one of your biggest and brightest smiles, " I wanted to get out of the spotlight and because I wanted to do this." leaning over you give Sans a peck on the cheekbone. Laughing a bit you squeeze his hand and continue on your way to explore the lands, but now you're quite satisfied with having an escort.

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry, I haven't uploaded in awhile, but here's a new one-shot and I hope you like it! Love you all so much <3 <3 <3  

Jae AWAYYYYYY>>>>>>>>>