MOB!Sans x Spy!Reader Pt4

As of lately you've been trying to adjust to your new life, but of course it's easier said than done. Slowly but surely you've been interacting with the different monsters, getting to know them and what their lives used to be beneath the surface. Secretly you hoped one day you'd get to explore the Underground and see what it really was like to be without sunlight. Lying on your bed you read the day away, this was mostly because you didn't have any jobs at the moment and it was also your favorite pass time. A knock came from your door as you lay on your back, not moving from your position you speak loudly, "Come in!" not taking your eyes off your book you wait to hear who entered. "(Y/n), a job just came in." It was Papyrus who entered your room, you didn't mind, but it was usually Sans who delivered that news. Not only were you getting to know all the monsters you were also getting to know Sans a lot more. Sans the skeleton, also known as one the best hit-man known to monsters and humans. When he wasn't working he was laid back, humorous, and soft hearted at times. From most of the monsters you had heard Sans hates humans, of course with an exception of Frisk... But what about you?

"Okay Papyrus, where is it?" Motioning for you to follow him he leads you to his and Sans's office to give you further details. Taking a seat at his desk you take a seat on the sofa to the left of the room waiting patiently for him to find the papers he's looking for. Picking up a packet full of golden papers he scans over the words until he finds something. "We need you to stalk a group of monsters who are returning to the Underground tonight for a meeting with a group of humans." Papyrus stands up and gives you a folder with information about a particular monster you're following tonight... Jerry. Standing up you make your way to the door to prepare for your job, but you're stopped by Papyrus grabbing your forearm. Looking up at the very tall skeleton you give him a questioning look. "Yes, Papyrus?" Your voice was quiet, but slightly annoyed mostly because you weren't fond of being touched. Letting go he placing his hand into his pockets and leans back a little clearing his throat. " I know you're not a big fan of Sans, but you'll be working with him tonight." Giving a short nod you continue on your way to your room. Entering your room you place the folder on your desk and look towards the window, but what you failed to realise was a certain skeleton was lounging comfortably on your bed while reading the book you had prior to Papyrus's little talk.

"Whatcha thinking about sunshine?" Sans's deep voice called to you while not looking away from the book. Turning around you notice him and pinch the bridge of your nose showing you're extremely annoyed. "Sans? Why are you in my room?" Walking over to the bed you grabbed the book from his hands while sitting on the edge of the mattress. Flipping through the pages you saw that Sans had written in the margins with red pen; angrily you threw your book and it hit the window and fell to the floor. Tears pulling slightly at your eyes, you were livid at the fact he vandalized your book without even thinking. Dropping your head you point to the door with tears hitting the wooden floor. The bed creaked and soon you heard footsteps exit the room along with a quiet click of the door closing. 

A/n: Sorry about being inactive lately! My school year is almost over so I'll be able to update more frequently. Hope you like the oneshot, I love you all so much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAY?>>>>>>>>>>>>