Littletale!Sans x Little!Reader Pt 3

Today is your birthday and not only is it your birthday, but it's also Saturday! Sliding into your simple (f/c) dress that has white trimming on the bottom and sleeves, white collar, and three buttons going down the front, you twirl in the mirror and admire yourself. Today you're super excited because all your friends are coming over for a slumber party! Running into your mom and dad's room you see them hiding something behind their bed. "Mommy! Can you put my hair into a ponytail?" Smiling and picking you up to give you kisses your mom agrees and takes you back into your room. "Do you want me to use your big (f/c) scrunchie?" Nodding you stand in the mirror and watch as your mom pulls your hair up and ties it gently, but tightly into a ponytail. "I look beautiful! Thanks mommy." Placing her hands on your shoulder she looks down at you lovingly. "You certainly do. You're welcome, happy birthday." The endearing moment ends when you hear the doorbell ring from downstairs. Rushing quickly out of your room, down the stair and to the door you swing open the door to reveal all of your friends. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Everyone shouts to you. Smiling you step aside letting everyone in. "I'm so happy that you guys are all here." Undyne wraps an arm around your neck and gives you a toothy grin. "We're all happy to be here, especially Sans." Turning bright pink you laugh in embarrassment hoping no one heard what she just said. "Undyne stop saying things like that." Walking away from Undyne you go to say hi to Sans and Papyrus while Undyne went to go whisper to Frisk. "Hi guys!" Smiling at the both of them you sling your arms around both of their shoulders. Papyrus smiles with you while Sans face tints blue. " Happy birthday (Y/n)." Flushing pink a bit you release the skeleton brothers and mutter a quick 'thank you' before leading everyone into your backyard to play games."Alright everyone, what games should we play?" Standing on top of your playground set you look over your friends like a queen to her subjects. Suggestions of hide and seek, grounders, sharkie, and tag came from the group. "Okay, let's play tag! 1,2,3 not it!" throwing your hand onto your nose you watch as everyone quickly follows. The last person to place their hand on their nose was Alphys, and everyone knew physical activities weren't really her thing. "I'll be it," Undyne called before patting Alphys' back for reassurance. "You guys better start running! I'm gonna take you down!" Everyone scatters as Undyne counts to five giving everyone a chance to get far away. Your yard wasn't very big, but it was big enough for the eight of you to play games in it. You all played until it was sunset and your mom called you all inside. For dinner you all ate pizza and cold store bought veggies in those party containers. "Alright everyone gather around the table, we're going to sing (Y/n) happy birthday." your mother says leading you all to the table. Standing on a little stool in front of your cake you smile brightly as everyone begins to sing. Lightning the candles your mother plants a kiss on your cheek. When the song winds down you blow out the candles with everyone cheering. Looking eagerly at you everyone is anticipating your wish, but you just say, "It's a secret." while laughing. Everyone enjoys cake as you go through each present, your mom and dad go you your own Art set that came with hundreds of different colours and brushes, pens, etc. Undyne got you a bow and arrow, the toy version. Papyrus gave you a cooking set, Toriel gave you a new purple dress, Asgore gave you a tiara, and Alphys gave you some new dolls. Everyone had given you a gift except Sans. Smiling you thank everyone, but it falters when you pass by Sans. "Hey (Y/n)? Can I steal you away for a second?" Nodding you walk with Sans out into the backyard. "What's up Sans?" You were a little upset, but you did a decent job of not letting it show. "I'm sorry I didn't give you your gift inside...I was just embarrassed. So here I got you this." Pulling out a beautiful necklace with an upside down heart charm. The heart shines beautifully under the moonlight. "It's opal, do you like it?" Looking up at Sans speechless you nod rapidly. Hugging Sans tightly you squeal and thank him repeatedly. "Sans? Why would you get me something like this?" Sans face flushes blue from your question and he stammers while trying to explain. "Here let me put it on for you." Turning around you lift your ponytail as Sans places the necklace around your neck. "I got this for you because...Because... Because I like you." Sans finishes the clasp and you turn around speechless. "Are you serious?" Sans rubs the back of his neck and nods. "Well it just so happens I like you too." Pecking Sans on the cheekbone you stand up and look up at the stars.

"Looks like birthday wishes do come true."

A/n: Hope you guys are enjoying my constant updates. Also, I've noticed that a lot of you read my end note which is surprising because I didn't think anyone really did, but thanks for reading what I have to say <3 I'm trying to pump out more one-shots for you guys to read and for myself. Tbh I enjoy reading my books. Anyways, thanks for reading I love you all so much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>