Mob!Sans x Spy!Reader Pt 6

You scream as you’re tossed over the side of the mountain. Sans watches in horror for a short moment before jumping after you. “Sans!” You call just before you collide with the cold snow and hard ground. Harshly you roll down the mountain hitting what seemed to be every bush, rock, and stick. Just before you smashed into a tree Sans catches you in his blue magic and keeps you levitating. Footsteps near your ears as you fade in and out of consciousness. “(Y/n)!? Are you okay? Can you hear me?” Sans’ voice was filled panic, his usual deep tone getting a tad bit higher.

“Shut...up, you’re too loud. Just let me sleep.” Your voice slurred and your eyes were drooping making the already shaking pile of bones shake even more. Holding your head in his hands you hear him sniffle a little, “Please, just stay awake for me. (Y/n) just for a little while, okay?” his voice was cracking ever so often while he was trying to convince you to stay awake.

Lights, lots of lights and people started to surround you while Sans still held your head. “Sans! Get her out of here!” you wondered if it was Undyne who was yelling at Sans. Before you know it you’re no longer floating and being carried in Sans’ arms. “Why do you always do this?” Your voice was croaky, but you still persisted. Sans looks down at you, but doesn’t slow his pace. Sucking in a breath Sans looks away, “Do what?” his voice had returned to its usual cold and deep tone.

“Why do you always act like you care when you don’t? Why do you act the opposite of how you feel?” that one sentence made Sans stop for a minute, but you didn’t even notice due to you falling unconscious.

A/n : i know this is a short one but im trying to shake this writer's block so plz forgive me. Love you all soo much <3 <3 <3

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>