Reapertale!Sans x Goddess!Reader

You're an apprentice under the goddess of life, Toriel. You were born to be the next goddess of life, or that's at least what Toriel tells you. Usually, you learn about the many ways of life and how they flourish, but today Toriel said you can have a break for the day and that you were allowed to explore the realm. On a day like this, you couldn't possibly let it go to waste. Strolling along a few paths you notice a lot of the flower starting to wither away. Following the trail, you soon see something, or rather someone. "Hello?" Walking a bit closer you see it's a skeleton, he looked very sad. Turning to you the skeleton looked a bit annoyed. "Um... Who are you?" Taking a step closer you sit on a nearby log. "I'm Death." Death? How come Toriel never mentioned him before you thought. "Hiya Death, I'm Tori's apprentice, (Y/n)." Death laughed a dark chuckle, he really didn't seem that friendly. Standing up he walked so close to you that you were almost touching. Looking into his eye sockets I see nothing by darkness. "I wonder how Tori would react if you were... Dead." Backing up you fall over the log, your (f/c) dress flew up around you. This time you actually heard Death laugh genuinely. Standing up you dust yourself off and send a glare towards him and began stomping away, but before you could get a foot away he used his magic to bring you back to him. "(Y/n)! I'm really sorry, please forgive me?" Rolling your eyes you crossed your arms, what a jerk you thought. Since you were the next 'Life' you had to be nice and forgiving to everyone. "I forgive you Death." Death smiled a little and his eye sockets had little white pinpricks inside. "Actually call me Sans, Death is my job title." Nodding in understanding you smile at Sans for cheering up.

"I'm glad you're happy Sans." Looking up Sans smiles a bit wider. Walking up to him you wrap your arms around him in a hug. Quickly Sans pushes you off, a look of panic on his face. "(Y/n)!" Exasperated and confused you look a Sans with a glare that could kill. "What now Sans! Are you just toying with my emotions or something?" Hurt and sad he lets a few tears fall. When you saw that tear fall you felt extremely guilty, but you were still raging. "(Y/n), I pushed you away because everything I touch...Dies. Didn't you know that?" More tears stream down his cheek bones. Letting your head fall you shake your head no. Tightly you gripped your dress causing your knuckles to turn white. Sans came and hugged you tightly, but you were confused, 'why haven't you died yet?' Sans stroked your hair and you let him.

"Maybe you're the one they spoke of in the prophecy... Unlike any goddess or god, but a titan.

A/n: I really love reapertale, it another one of my favourites. I'm always taking requests so don't be afraid to mention an Au to me. Thank you all so much for reading! I love you all sooo much <3 <3<3  

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>