Mob!Sans x Spy!Reader pt 8

Waking up from your restless sleep you sit in bed for a few moments trying to process the events from the night before. Sliding out of bed you walk over to the wind noticing the sun has still yet to climb over the horizon. Looking down you see your mother's diary, you haven't opened it since before you caught Sans vandalizing it. Opening the diary you see notes written in the margins in red pen. Starting from the beginning you begin to read the little notes Sans left in the book.

"I'm a bad guy...But your daughter makes me better. It's sickening."

Confused you wonder what Sans means in these notes. Why was he addressing your mother as if she could read the pages back?

"I want her bad. I want her so bad it hurts, but I know I can't have her. She'd never have me because I'm a beast."

A feeling of knots build up in your stomach. You wonder what drove him to vandalize your mother's diary in order to write down his contradicting feelings. Placing the book down you look out your window feeling mixed about Sans' words versus his actions. Picking up the book you continue to read while you stare at the slowly rising sun.

"She's an idiot. Why does sunshine always show her hate for me more than anyone else's? Miss I know she's mad that I took her here but I think that was one of my best decisions."

Shaking my head at his words I paced back and forth while I read his trivial words this fool trying to evoke some kind of emotion outta me when he should know I have a heart of stone.

"She avoids me, ignores me, but I wonder if she likes me...Even if it's just a little bit. I call her sunshine because she reminds me of the sun a bit. To everyone but me she's warm and sweet, caring almost. Mainly I think her smile is blinding... Kinda like the sun. "

Blushing a bit I feel myself growing angry and flushed from reading his lies. You were baffled by the idea of him being in any sort of love with you. "Sans.., You're and idiot, a pervert, and a complete fool." Your angrily mutter to yourself while he swarms your thoughts with the unlikely love. There was no way you thought to yourself that you and Sans could ever, would ever be remotely attracted to each other genuinely. Shutting the book you place it under your pillow and continue pacing the floors unsure of how to feel. A knock comes from your door causing you to stop your pacing and stare at the door. 'Should I open it?' you thought to yourself unsure if you should move away from your spot near your bed. You wonder if it's Sans, but then again it could be Papyrus or Frisk, but then again it could be Sans. Overthinking the little knock another one comes from the door except it's a little harder. "Sunshine are you awake in there?" Quickly but quietly you slip back into bed, ruffling your (h/c) hair into a big mess you lay back down and pretend to sleep. "Sunshine?" You hear the door creak open and Sans' voice become clearer. Letting out a sad sigh Sans plops down onto your bed and says, " I'm a shitty person. Nearly molesting you last night because of my desire to feel you, hold you, be near you..." Bony fingers rake through your hair making you let out a soft moan of content. "You're so cute when you sleep." Continuing to rake your hair you shift every so often feeling yourself almost actually fall asleep. The weight beside you is lifted and footsteps can be hear moving away from you. "Sweet dreams sunshine." Drifting off to sleep you feel yourself become a little alert unsure if he knew you were awake or not. Choosing to deal with it later you fall back into a deep peaceful sleep.

A/n: Another part! This honestly feels like a series or a mini book inside my book of many stories. Lol that was fun to write. Hope you guys enjoyed this part! More oneshots coming out today soo be on the look out! Love you all so much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>