Gaster!Sans x Scientist!Reader Part 2

Damn skeleton you thought to yourself. G is quite the show-off and flirt in your opinion. Ever since the day you met G you've found yourself trying to assert your place in the lab as the second best scientist known covering souls research. "For Christ's sake G move over! You're taking up too much space on the table." Pushing G over a bit you adjust your goggles as you add different droplets of traits onto the artificial soul you and Alphys have been working on for the past year or so. "What can I say, sweetheart, my body can't stop itself from drifting close to you." Scoffing at his comment you close the case the soul is contained in and move it back into the cupboard under the table. "How about I immobilize you?" G smirks at your suggestion making you roll your eyes as you continue to clean up for the night. "Oooh~ so you're into necrophilia? (Y/n) I'm flattered, but you gotta wine and dine me, sweetheart." Groaning loudly you start taking off your goggles and place them on the desk on the far side of the room along with the lab coat. "You're really obnoxious G you know that?" Opening the door you exit the lab not waiting up for your lab buddy and quickly make your way to the lobby. "Dollface wait up!" G jogs to catch up to you making you turn around with a dull expression. "I'm going home G what do you want?" Scratching the back of his head G looks uncomfortable. "Would you like to go and get drinks with me tonight?" In full shock you look at G surprised at his offer causing him to look away in embarrassment. Unsure if it was just a joke or not you look at G skeptically.

"Why? What are you getting out of it? Is this some kind of joke? Because G if this is som-"

"It's not a joke (Y/n)... I want to get to know you better, honest."

G put his hands up surrendering as an attempt to ease your mind about any mean tricks he could possibly play. Checking your phone you see that it's 9:30 pm and you really didn't have any other plans tonight other than sitting around in your underwear and reading that new book you got. "Fine G, but no funny business. Just a few drinks alright?" Laughing with what seems like relief G places his hand on the small of your back. Jumping a little you look at him suspiciously. "What are you doing?" G laughs again placing a hand on your car as well. "We're teleporting dove." without another word you both and your car disappeared into thin air.

A/n: I bet none of you thought I would update this one! I actually like where I'm going with this storyline so I hope you enjoyed it too <3 Anyways sorry for the late updates I love you all sooo much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>