MOB!Sans x Spy!Reader Pt 3

It's been a few days since the incident with Undyne and Sans and how you're now forced to change your lifestyle to live and work with them. Currently, it's 2 am and you're lying in your bed wide awake because all you can think about is how you feel weak, trapped, and unrespected. Laughing a little bit you remember how much power you had and the respect, now you're basically just used for your skills and talents. On Saturdays you sing for Grillby so no one grows suspicious of your disappearance and whenever Sans gives you a new mission you're sent out to get intel from your old boss. Standing up you walk to your barred window and look out into the dark streets; you're like a caged bird, but even if you could escape you wouldn't because you were already broken. Sans has been trying to get you to talk to him because of the guilt he felt, but every time he'd try you'd look at him with the most fearful (e/c) eyes. Sinking to the floor you pull out a cigarette and light it in the closed off room. Taking a long drag you lean your head on the chair that was next to you. When you lounged in your room you usually wore an oversized sweater and a short pair of fuzzy socks. Messy and tangled your hair rested in its natural state because of how many times you kept putting it up and taking it down throughout the day. Finishing the cigarette you put it out in your ashtray and slightly open your window to let the smoke air out. Even though you knew that smoking was bad for you, you really didn't care, they really weren't kidding when they said it was addictive.

A couple quiet knocks came from your door, but you hoped whoever it was would go away. To your dismay the knocking didn't stop, it continued to come in 2-minute intervals. Getting up you walk to the door very annoyed, mostly from being tired and from just having smoked your last cigarette. Opening the door you look up to see Sans dressed rather casually standing at your door. Closing the door in his face seemed like a good idea but you decided against it since you already know about his angry side. Leaning on your door frame Sans looked at you noticing your tired eyes and irritated aura. "What're you doing up sunshine?" Sans called you sunshine all the time, but you always brushed it over your shoulder. Quietly you tried to keep your voice at a reasonable volume to keep him from getting angry. "Why do you care anyway?" Crossing your eyes you looked the other way with your hip popped out. Laughing Sans ruffled your hair and gently grabbed your wrist pulling you towards your bed. Keeping your feet grounded you look down and try to hide your embarrassment, "What are you doing." tugging you onto the bed Sans locks his pinpricks with your eyes, "You need to sleep so I'm going to help you." Laying both of you down he pulls the covers over both of you and wraps his arms around your waist and brings you closer to him making you blush.

"Sans?"

"Shhhh go to sleep."

His warmth and breathing slowly lulled me into a peaceful slumber, but before I allowed sleep to fully take me I heard Sans speaking, to me. "(Y/n)? You awake? I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, I don't want you to be scared of me forever. Maybe one day you'll forgive me and we can become close... One day. 

A/n: I'm really enjoying writing about MOB!Sans and this little mini story and I hope you guys are enjoying it too. Part 4 coming soon, and send requests if you have any! Thank you all for reading I love you all soo much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>