Mob!Sans x Spy!Reader Pt 7

When you come to you're lying in a room that is unfamiliar. Sitting up you pull off the blanket and look down to see you're in a button up that barely covers your lower half. As you go to push yourself out of the bed you wince as you come to realize your arms are wrapped up tight;y. Assuming its late night from the lack of light you head for a door that has light seeping through the bottom of the door. Pulling it open you see Sans at a desk going through paperwork. Looking up Sans notices you and leans back into his chair smirking. After looking you up and down for a minute Sans meets your eyes. "Good evening sunshine, sleep well?" Chuckling a bit to himself he stands up and walks over to you. "Who dressed me?" Sans walks closer to you with a lusting look. "Undyne, but hell do I wish it was me." Looking away from Sans you look for an exit. "I appreciate the hospitality, but I do think I should return back to my room." Slipping away from Sans you head towards the office door, but you're grabbed by the wrist,being pulled backwards. "Where do you think you're going sunshine?" Wincing at the pain in your arms you hold in your tears as fear creeps up on you. "To my room Sans, having a girl like me in your quarters at this hour is scandalous you know?"Sans laughs at your statement, " It's fine sunshine, who's going to catch us anyhow?" Shaking your head you weakly try to tug your arm away from Sans. "Sans...Please let go. Respect my wishes and let go." Sans' eye sockets go black. Sweat begins to build up on your skin...it's cold. "Fine." Releasing your wrist Sans retires back to his chair. "Thank you." You quietly mutter as you head out the door, closing it behind you. As you walk down the corridors to your room you feel tears slide down your cheeks and you quietly begin to sob. Entering your room you close the door behind you and sink into your bed and cry yourself asleep.

Your mother's diary sits on top of the windowsill.

A/n: Another short one I know, but I'm still trying to update frequently. Hope you guys enjoyed this part! Anyways Love you all so much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>