Husband!G x Wife!Reader

You and G enter the fourth house of the day, it was a decently sized brick house with a beautiful yellow door which caught your eye. G was extremely bored due to the both of you rushing around the entire day trying to find the perfect house for the both of you and a potential child you might be getting from the local orphanage. " What do you think of the outside G?" Wrapping your arms around his waist you hug him from behind smiling. "I think it looks nice sweetheart. But you know I'm no good at this picking stuff." Hugging tighter and laughing you say, " You seemed to pick me well enough." Sighing G nods in agreement. Walking into the house you both are mesmerized by the beauty of the inside, it just screamed 'pick me! Pick me!'. Grabbing G by the hand you both run up the stair and see a huge pool of light coming from the ceiling. Looking up you notice it's a skylight. "Isn't it beautiful G?" Nodding in silence G stares up at it too. " Reminds me of the underground...In some parts you could see holes at the top of ceiling where the sun would sometimes pour through...Kinda like this." Smiling you lead G into the first of three bedrooms. Empty and clean you look out the window of the decently sized room. From this window you could see across the large field that led to the elementary school that Toriel teaches at. "G, I think I'm falling in love with this house." Pulling me close G plants a kiss on my forehead and says, " me too." Continuing to go around the house the both of you chat about how much you both love the house, and eventually G makes a call and puts an offer out for the house. This is the house you wanted to start a family in, with G and have only good memories. The last home you and G were living in only held sad memories, some that almost tore your relationship apart. Fights, miscarriages, unhappiness, unsatisfied feelings. Although everything isn't perfect the both of you overcame the roughest parts and are now happily married and moving into a new home soon to be filled with new memories.

"This is the one G."

"I know."

A/n: Another one in the bag! Let me know if you want me to continue this one. Anyways Love you all so much <3 <3 <3 and don't forget to leave suggestions!

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>