UT!Sans x Dying!Reader

Rain poured down on the town like an endless stream of tears, you lay still and silent listening to the pitter patter of the rain falling outside your window. Today is the day... Your last day. After falling into the underground you caught a rare sickness that was untreatable and it didn't catch up to you until after you set the monsters free. Your body was shutting down and there was nothing you or anyone else could do to stop it. Sans sits beside you as you stare blankly out the window. Sadly you thought to yourself, 'why does the weather have to be like this today?'. Short but constant pains seized your body, but you remain silent. Squeezing your hand Sans grabs your attention. "How are you doing?" Looking straight into his pinpricks you let a few tears fall. Scoffing at his ridiculous question you say, "How do you think I'm doing Sans? I'm angry, I'm angry that I can't live my life in its entirety. I'm angry because you and everyone else get to have a happy ending and I got the short end of the straw. I'm angry because It's raining outside and there's no sun." At this point, you're practically sobbing as Sans rubs your back while you grip him tightly. " I'm scared, Sans... I'm scared about being forgotten. I'm scared because I don't know what it's like to die...I'm scared of missing out on all the fun times that lie ahead!" Laying down Sans tries to calm you down, but you continue on speaking. "I'm sad Sans... I'm sad that...That you'll find somebody new, and that you'll be happier with them." Pulling you roughly away Sans stares into your teary (e/c) eyes. "Stop saying things like that! Stop putting these thoughts into your head! I love you (Y/n), and no matter what I'm going to remember you. No one will forget you." Pulling you into a kiss you felt everything melt away for those few seconds. Memories flashed through your mind making you smile, laugh cry. Breaking your moment with Sans you groan in pain and sink lower on his arms. "(Y/n)! Are you okay? Hold on, you can't leave yet." Closing your eyes you give a small smile. "Thank you, Sans, although I'm still scared, sad, and angry I'm really exhausted. Live for me, please? Make the most out of the future for me. I love you." After that, you felt yourself falling.

"Good-bye"

A/n: Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I know it's pretty short, but I'm trying to put out more content. Love you all soo much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>