Mob!Sans x Spy!Reader Pt 5

Your mother's diary was the book Sans vandalized. Any book would have been fine, but this book was irreplaceable. Gearing up you grab your weapons and head for Mt. Ebott to begin your nights work. Tonight Sans is supposed to be assisting you, but you decided to leave without him. Keeping concealed in the darkness you make haste not wasting a single second. Standing in the coverage of the trees you watch as Jerry and his gang unloads large crates and begin to load them onto the new lift the city purchased. Ever since Mt. Ebott's barrier was broken everyone has been acting like it's a new tourist attraction.

Stealthily you manage to latch onto the top of the lift. Holding on tight you lower yourself to remain unseen by the lights. Feeling the night air blow against your skin you notice the lift has began to ascend the mountain. Looking around you notice a flash of blue and orange as you reach the halfway point on the mountain. Both of the skeleton brothers were at the base of the mountain looking around frantically. That's when they saw me watching them; this caused them to panic even more. You wondered why they're so panicky over a simple mission. Jolting forward you took that as a sign lift wasn't moving anymore. Pulling up you mask (it only covers your nose and mouth) you slip down off the lift and quietly follow the group. Wide eyed you stared at the ginormous hole at the top of the mountain. Two pairs of arms come and grab you, one holds your mouth and the other your waist. Letting out a small muffled yelp you turn to see Sans quietly telling you to 'shhhh'.

"Sans? What the hell?" You whisper yelled at the skeleton who look alert. "(Y/n)! Why the hell did you leave on your own? Do you know how worried Papyrus and I were?" Shaking your head you turn around to listen in on the conversation consisting of actual value.

"Hey Jer? Did you hear that sound?"

"No, shut up and leave me alone Aaron. Leon can you search the perimeter for pests."

"Ha, why not."

Since you're unable to see anything from your current standpoint you turn back to Sans who looks to be frustrated. "What Sans? If it has to with what happen earlier I'm not discussing it right now. Right now I need you to be my backup. Might as well put yourself to use and blind them for me." Sans let out a huff and teleported away to hopefully do as you asked.

Letting out a stressed sigh you prepare yourself to get moving; out of nowhere you're grabbed by the hair and hoisted up in the air by a human man. "Look what we have here, a spy from the monsters." The man laughed darkly as you dangled from your (h/c) hair. Letting out a pained scream you try and reach for your gun, but you're punched in the gut and are completely winded. Sans' voice calls out in anger, but you couldn't lift your head.

"Put. Her. Down."

Sans' voice went deep and scary; chills were running down your back. The man laughs and looks Sans dead in the eye sockets. "You want me to put her down? Alright, you asked for it." Without a single second to realize what he meant you were thrown off the side of the mountain.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

To be continued...

A/n: I hope you guys don't hate me for the cliffhanger. Sorry for the long wait for the new oneshot guys, I was away for awhile, then I had summer school etc. Also I recently just lost my dad so it's been a tough few weeks. Sorry for the late updates I'll try to be more consistent. Thanks for reading I love you all sooo much <3 <3 <3

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>