Ut!Sans x Genocide!Reader x Ut!Chara

It was time, the door was right in front of you. "Don't tell me you're regretting your decisions because he's in there." Chara whispers into your ear as you remain outside the door. Shaking your head you look up with a newfound determination. Entering the hall the door shut behind you, and just like Chara said he was there, Sans. You did feel bad about doing this to him, but it was too late now.

Walking further down the hall you hear the manic laughter of Chara. You stopped a few feet away from Sans, waiting to see what he'll do. Tightening your tight grip on the knife you start to feel a pit growing in the bottom of your stomach. "Stop. Right. There." His voice rang through the entire hall as if he was everywhere. "Do you remember the promise? Our promise." You start feel your sins crawling on your back as he continues to speak. "Where'd you go (Y/n)?" Chara grunted in anger as she knew you were slowly breaking. (A/n: Chara will be a girl for this oneshot) The knife shook in your hands along with you whole entire body as you were feeling conflicted. "Y-You're a liar! You never loved me!" Re-gripping the knife you ran at Sans who dodged you easily. Letting out an irritated sigh you turn around ready to charge again but you were lifted off the ground and slammed into the ceiling. Letting out a low growl you fall to the ground near Sans. "Didn't think I'd stand there and take it did you?"

Sans let out a low dry chuckle, it sounded nothing like the one he used to give you. " I never lied to you (Y/n), you broke our promise. Why?" Standing up you let out a battle cry as you charged him again. "You broke our promise! You never never cared for me to begin with! I know the truth Sans." You spit his name as if it was poison on your tongue. Chara yelled for you to fight harder, but you were reaching your limit.

Sans summoned his gaster blasters and pointed them all toward you. With a little help from Chara you dodge all the blasts without a single burn. Sans started to look tired, but he didn't look as if he was ready to give up anytime soon. "(Y/n), you don't have to do this. Do you even remember me? Remember us..." Tears pricked at your eyes as your determination wavered.

"He's lying..."

"What?"

Chara stood behind you with an unamused face. "He's lying, he wants to break you." You shook your head, you wanted to believe Sans, but you also didn't trust him a smidge. "Y-You're lying." Chara laughed hysterically as if to mock you. "Have I ever lied to you? If you don't believe me, listen to him. Trust him. I'll watch for you to run back to me." You were scared to trust Sans, but you wanted to know for sure if he was lying or not. "I-I remember you, Sans." Sans looked shocked but didn't move at all. "Drop the knife (Y/n), we can fix this together. Come here pal." Opening his arms to you he smiles with tears pouring from his eye sockets. Dropping the knife you run into his arms sobbing and clinging to his jacket. Sans shushed you as he stroked your (h/c) hair while letting out a sigh.

An agonizing scream ripped through your throat and filled the once silent air with its lingering echos. Pushing Sans away you look down and see three bones going through your stomach, and chest. Blood poured out as you fell back onto the ground with your legs and arms twitching from time to time. "I-I thought you said w-we could fix this t-together?" you couldn't stop from choking on your own blood as Sans looks down on you.

"We can, don't come back if you really want to fix this... Get dunked on kid."

...

...

"You were right! I'm sorry for doubting you Chara." You ran into her arms as you sob like a child into her shoulder. Chara strokes your hair while comforting you. You hug her tight and apologize for calling her a liar.

"Shut up already (Y/n), you know that I'm the only one who cares for you..."

The only one that cares...

A/n: Hope you guys liked this oneshot. Sorry for not updating recently I'll try harder to post more often. Anyways hope you enjoyed, love you all so much <3 <3 <3

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>