UT!Sans x Dying!Reader (The Aftermath)

You slipped away leaving Sans screaming out your name. Holding your cold and limp body Sans lets fluorescent blue tears fall from his eye sockets. "You can't leave me yet, you can't! Come back to me sunshine..." Sobbing profusely Sans holds your body tight. A knock comes from the door and goes unacknowledged because of Sans' crying. "Sans? Are you alright?" Frisk walks in with your favorite sweets and stops at the sight of your limp body. "Is she gone?" Frisk hangs their head low and their shoulders mirror the action. "Yes... She is..." Dropping the sweets Frisk walks over to Sans and pulls him in for hug. Returning the gesture Sans grips tightly onto Frisk as if his life depended on it. "I'm sorry Sans...You know she loved you." Sans nods silently as Frisk comforts him. Sans just lost the love of his life and he feels empty, almost as empty as he was when Frisk used to reset. Getting an idea Sans perks up and grabs Frisk by the shoulders.

"Reset."

"What?"

"Reset."

"I thought you didn't want anymore resets?"

"If it means I get to be with (Y/n) again I'd do anything."

Frisk looks at Sans with pity and says nothing. Getting up he walks to the door and stops. Turning back to look at Sans he grips his fist. "I won't reset... You say it's what you want, but I don't think it is. (Y/n) was an amazing person, but you realize there will never be a timeline where she doesn't die, right? You'll just keep resetting forever, and I can't let you do that. I'm sorry Sans." Dropping to his knees Sans looks down at the ground devastated because he knows Frisk is right.

There is no happy ending.

A/n: I know this is short, but I feel it is a fitting ending. Hope you guys liked the followup to this one-shot. I love you all soo much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>