UT!Sans x Single Mother!Reader

Strolling through the park beside your apartment building you push the stroller that carried your 4 month old daughter. Light-hearted giggling every so often emits from the stroller as you pass by dogs, cats, and squirrels. "Well aren't you giggly today?" You say peeking down at the happy baby. A gurgling and high pitched squeal is the response you get back. Heading up to a crosswalk you press the button a few times while watching the humans and monsters walk and drive past. With a quick click the light changes to a walking person symbol. Continuing on across the street you look around for a bit wondering where the two of you should stop for lunch when someone screamed out to you. "MOVE LADY!" Regaining your awareness of your surroundings you see a car heading directly toward you and your baby as it runs the red light. Letting out a fearful scream you use all of your strength to push the stroller the rest of the way across the street and luckily didn't collapse over onto its side. Closing your eyes you put your hands up you waiting for the impact but it never comes, at least not an impact of car but heavy gushing wind. Opening your eyes you see a short skeleton standing in front of you while holding the car in the air with what you can only explain as magic. Mouth agape you just gawked as the skeleton turned his skull to look at you. "Get out of the street." his voice was deep and smooth, but it sounded strained as he ordered you out of the street. Regaining your senses you rush to the other side of the street to get to your daughter. Pulling her out the stroller you soothe the crying child as you cry a little while hugging her tight and swaying back and forth. "Don't cry, don't cry. Mama's sorry for almost leaving you. I'll never do it again I promise." A deep voice rumbled beside you saying, "Are you okay miss?" Looking up with glossy (e/c) eyes you meet your rescuer's face. "You saved me? Why?" Your (h/c) hair blew gently in the wind as you adjust your hold on your child. "Don't seem so surprised alright? It was nothing." eyes shining in amazement you hear the skeleton give a chuckle. "What's so funny?" You straighten up a bit trying not to look extremely childish. "You and your...sister? Had the same look on your face for a second there." Looking down you see your daughter smiling joyously as you held her close to your chest. Ears turning red you shift away slightly away from the skeleton. It wasn't anything new when someone mistakes you for your daughters sister because you were a bit younger than "normal" moms. "Oh, um she's my daughter. A lot of people make that mistake." Although he has a permanent smile plastered onto his face it seemed different after you claimed her as your daughter. "I'm sorry for assuming, I just didn't see a ring and- Jeez I'll stop talking now." Laughing a little you press a kiss onto the baby's cheek. Looking over the skeleton a bit you blush and think of something quick to say. " No, don't worry about it, really. Um, we were about to go grab lunch, would you wanna join? My treat since you saved my life and saved my daughter from falling into an orphanage." Scratching the back of his skull he looks me up and smiles when his gaze lands on your daughter. "Usually I'd say no to strangers, but since the both of you are giving me those puppy dog eyes how can I say no?" Jumping with excitement you kiss your daughter multiple times causing her to let out squeals of laughter. "Yes! I'm (Y/n), and this is my daughter, Eris." Putting out your hand for a handshake the skeleton places his bony one in your fleshy one and says, "Sans." Smiling you both continue down the street looking for a place to eat.

A/n: Hope you guys like this new oneshot added to my many oneshots and continuations! I like the idea of you guys having different lifestyles that change the types of meetings and storylines. I hope you guys liked this one as much as me! I love you all so much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>