Gaster!Sans x Feisty!Reader

You're headed to Tori's house warming party, but on your way there you head to a convenience store to pick up some bus tickets. The bells on the door chime as you step into the store. "Good evening miss! What can I get for ya?" A tall old man leant onto the counter, he held a smirk on his lips. "Can I just get two bus tickets?" Pushing back some of your (h/c) hair behind your ear you glance at your phone for the time, the last thing you wanted was to be late to Tori's party. Looking back up you see the man holding your tickets in the air above your head. Pulling out the money you hand it to the man, but he still held the tickets above your head. "So are you going to give me my tickets? Or do I have to sit here all day?" Placing a hand on your hips, it was obvious you were unimpressed. Coughing came from the old man as you stood there annoyed. " You can have your tickets, but that's if you give me a little peck on the cheek." Chuckling he lowered his face to yours and rubbed a hand through his dry and scratchy looking beard. Smiling you turned away for a second, without warning you threw a pretty decent punch square on his face. "As if I'd kiss your old ass! You messed with the wrong girl today buddy." Grabbing you by your hair the man tried to sling you over the counter, but before he even lifted you up a yellow aura surrounded you and placed you behind a tall skeleton. "Excuse me sir, but that isn't a way to treat a lady." Scoffing the old geezer threw the tickets onto the floor. "Get the hell out of my store you freaks!" Using his yellow magic the skeleton tossed the man onto the floor with a flick of his wrist. Picking up the tickets you walk back to the skeleton. "I could've handled that punk!" The skeleton looked down at you and laughed at your fierceness. "Sure sweetheart and I'm an owner of a multi-million company!" Stepping back you look up to get a better look at your knight and shining armour. "The names Gsans, but everyone calls me G. It's really whatever you prefer dollface." G gave off a bad boy vibe with his all black attire and cream turtleneck; not only did he look bad he also had the 'cracks' to prove it. One crack went from his eye to his teeth and the other went from his eye to the back of his skull. "The name's (Y/n) and it's what I prefer." Walking out the door you continue towards Tori's house, but before you get too far G stops you. Grabbing my wrist he pulls you to him with a smirk. "Hold on a second dove, I'm your escort." Your face was red and hot from being so close to him, but that's not what got you hot. Placing his hand on the small of your back and the other holding your wrist G teleports you both outside Tori's house. "How'd you know I was headed to Tori's house?" Looking down you try to avoid his gaze. "Because she sent me out looking for you." Releasing you G knocks on the door and you both wait for it to be answered. Once Toriel answers the door you're pulled into a hug and are asked a billion questions on why you're late. Intercepting the questions G just says, "That's a story for another day..." and winks at you. 

What a flirt!

A/n: Thanks for reading! Requests are open! I love you all soo much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAY>>>>>>>