Gaster!Sans x Scientist!Reader Pt 1

Standing beside Alphys you intently watch as she stabilizes an artificial soul. Over the past three years, you have been working alongside Alphys as you both are pursuing the goal of better the world. "Alphys shouldn't you be counting how many drops your using? I think it would be safer." Nervously you grip the sides of your lab coat watching Alphys continue on."D-Don't worry (Y/n) I think it'll be fine." Closing up the bottle Alphys sets it down on the counter and removes her goggles. "Alright, that should do for today." Nodding you remove your lab coat and goggles and place them on the desk at the far side of the room. "Oh and (Y/n)! Tomorrow I need you to restabilize the souls in the morning, can you do that?" Looking at the souls in all of their containers made you nervous, but you wouldn't let her know about your fear of the souls and the mistake you made a while ago. "Yeah, I can do that." Smiling Alphys waves you goodbye as she exits the Lab. Dusting off your black sleeveless turtleneck shirt and pulling up your Dark blue jeans and tightening your belt you take one good look at yourself before heading out of the Lab. When you hit the main lobby you catch a glimpse of Alphys talking to her girlfriend Undyne and this skeleton who you've never seen before. Choosing to not go up for a chat you turn to head for the door, but you're stopped by Alphys calling you over. Letting out a sigh you turn around and head over to the small group. "Hey Undyne, what's up?" You punch Undyne in the arm and she returns the gesture except harder. "Nothing much punk, have you met G?" Looking up at the skeleton you get a better look at his features. Two cracks going up and down his skull, the edges look sharp. After a while, you realized you had been staring for too long and flushed a light pink. "I'm sorry, I'm (Y/n) and I work alongside Alphys in the Lab." Laughing a bit G extends his hand and you grip the bones firmly with you fleshy fingers. "The names Gsans, but everyone calls me G. I will also be working down in the lab with you and Al starting tomorrow." Shocked you look to Alphys who nods to confirm your thoughts. A new person in the lab? And a guy? You thought to yourself. Straightening up your posture you say goodbye to everyone and that you'll see them tomorrow, but what G says glues itself to your mind and consuming your entire night.

"Goodnight dove."

A/n: Hey guys here's another one-shot, this one will be continuous. If any of you are currently reading my book  "Load or Save"  I will be updating soon I just have a bit of writer's block so forgive me for the slow updates. Anyways, thanks for reading this one-shot and I hope you guys are excited for more. Love you all soo much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>