Inmate!G x Inmate!Reader

You sat in your cold dusty cell staring and the dark ceiling awaiting your recreational time. On Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays you had your recreational time in the afternoon, but on all those other days you had it in the morning. Today was Friday, one of your favorite days. A bell rang throughout the enclosed cement wall. Slowly the metal bars shifted open letting out a couple hundred people and taking in a couple hundred people. Everyone wasn't allowed recreational time at the same time because several people tried to escape a few months ago causing the warden to alter our schedules. Stepping out of the cell you make your way to the yard trying to avoid everyone. It wasn't hard to pick up the fact that you were surrounded by sick and horrifying people, not that you weren't one yourself. Continuing down the hall you suddenly go from right side up to flat on the ground in a matter of seconds. "Walk faster next time sweetheart." A skeleton man in an orange jumper similar to yours tripped you and continued walking down the hall. "Asshole..." You said as you dust yourself off and hurry to the outside.

Reaching the fresh air you inhale deeply and look around for your spot. Your spot was on the benches near the wall of the prison. Sitting down you soak up the sun feeling the heat spread across your skin. It felt nice, almost like you were outside. Closing your eyes you lean back a bit enjoying your peace, or what you consider peace. Since this was a co-ed prison there were men and women alike including the monster race. Ever since the equality movement men and women, even monsters are all tried the same. All too soon your peace was interrupted by someone sitting beside you quite roughly. Keeping your eyes closed you tried to ignore their presence. "I see you do this every day...You look like a fool." Nodding in agreement you don't find a need to argue the fact that from everyone else's point of view you do look quite ridiculous. "What are you mute?" Opening your (e/c) eyes you see the same skeleton from before sitting beside you. "Why today of all days do you finally decide to "confront" me for minding my own business?" With a bored look, you shift your body to face him, taking in all his features. "Watch whatcha sayin dollface." Rolling your eyes you stand up looking down at the skeleton who looks back up at you. "Or what?" Standing up to see his full height you stand tall and look back at him not letting your fear show one bit. In one swift motion, he slams you into the wall behind you, gripping you by your neck. Lifting you higher until your feet can't touch the ground. Gripping his bony hand you gasp for air as your feet dangle. Leaning in close to your ear the skeleton whispers, " What did I tell ya, sweetheart? Watch whatcha say to me or you just might end up in another situation like this, or dead. Take your pick. Shut your mouth, or keep blabbering on until I snap your pretty little neck." Quietly you gasp for air desperately, your hands grow weak from trying to pry the hands away from your neck. Black dots slowly begin to crowd your vision. "What's your pick dove? Oh? What's that? Can't you speak? Here let me help you." Releasing you from his grip you fall flat onto the floor sucking in all the air you could get. Laying there you hide your face in your arms as he continued to watch you breathe heavily on the floor. "Stay out of my way." Footsteps retreat from your body as you continue lying on the ground for the rest of the time. Once again the bell goes off signaling for everyone to return back to their cells. Peeling yourself off the ground you drag yourself back to your cell. 'Who was that guy?' you thought to yourself as you entered your cell, the bars closing behind you. Whoever he was you weren't about to let him push you around because you were Brave.

A/n: Hey guys! I'm back with yet another Gaster!Sans one-shot. For any of you who are new or just don't know in general G is one of my all-time favorite au characters to write about because of how complex his character is. I'm sorry if you guys don't like G or are tired of me writing about him, but I'm going to continue for myself and the other people who do enjoy G one-shots. Also! If you guys leave suggestions please! Leave some kind of description of the character for me because I don't know many aus or aus of aus so please help me out so I know what to write. Anyways thanks to the few of you that read my author notes and are enjoying all of my "short" stories.  Love you all soo much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>