Ink!Sans x Artistic!Reader

You and Ink sat in the small garden you had in the back of your house that overlooked a small pond and large willow trees. Resting your face on your hand you look at your attempt at replicating the scene before you. Looking over to ink you peer over at his painting and see his interpretation of your backyard almost completely rendered perfectly. Mouth agape you manage to say, "How did you do that?" while he just laughs at your amazement. Placing his paintbrushes down he says, " The same way you did that." Walking over to get a closer look at your painting you blush from embarrassment, not liking his up closeness to your unfinished painting. Placing your hands over his eye sockets you turn him away from your canvas propped up by your easel. Giving an awkward laugh you lead him away saying, "Hey how about we go do something else for now? I promise we'll come back to finish our paintings before the sunsets." hopping off the seat you head into your house followed by Ink. "What do you want to do (Y/n)?" Ink says while plopping down onto your couch while you joined him in a similar manner. Getting comfortable you think about what you both should do for the next hour as you rest your minds from staring almost endlessly and your backyard. "Tell me how you paint." Laughing a little Ink straightens up a bit. Giving your question a quick think Ink says, " Well first I look at what I want to paint or imagine what I think would be interesting to create and then I pick out my favorite details about the image." nodding you listen intently to his method. " After that, I pick out my least favorite things or the hardest things to recreate. Although this seems really weird I just start from the hardest place to the easiest place." Shaking your head you laugh a little at his response to your question. "That's not what I meant. When I ask how you paint I mean how does it always look so good? What's your secrete?" Now it was Ink's turn to laugh as he lightly shrugged. "There is no special way I paint (Y/n) it's just the way I do it." Nodding slowly you look down disappointed and feeling a little embarrassed that you asked such a ridiculous question. Scooting over Ink pulls you into a hug and rocks you back and forth much to your disliking. "Let go you pile of bones and paint!" Ink laughed at your insult and continued hugging and rocking you. "Only if you stop being sad and embarrassed and come back outside and finish painting with me ." Letting out a groan you say, "Why? It hasn't even been half an hour." Scooping you up Ink carries you back out to the backyard and places you on your seat in front of your painting and then returning to his. "I don't think you should be insecure about your own talents (Y/n), especially when you have a really good one. I think your art is really pretty...A lot like you." Blushing deeply you look away from the skeleton beside you and continue painting, but this time you smile a little more as you add the small skeleton into your painting upon his seat in front of his painting.

A/n: Opps went MIA again. Hope you guys liked this one-shot even though it's not my best work. I'm trying to spread out my Gsans x readers because there are A LOT, but I might just give up and post all of them back to back. Anyways I love you all so much <3 <3 <3

JAE AWAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>