DanceTale!Sans x Dancer!Reader

"Good job everyone! See you next week!"

Grabbing my bag I head to get my zip-up jacket. Every week I attend dance classes in order to relate to the monsters. Monsters returned to the surface a year ago, it was a rocky beginning, but everything's fine. Humans are very accepting, give or take some assholes. "See you next week (Y/n)!" I nodded and waved to my instructor as I headed out the door and into the rainy streets. One of my favourite workout buddies, Undyne, told me there'd be a nightclub opening tonight. Stopping for a second I pull out my phone and check the time it starts; pizza and a movie by myself sounded pretty nice, but I did tell Undyne I'd start making friends. eleven o'clock at night, so usual nightclub times I'd assume.

Once I reached my house I quickly hopped into the shower and made sure I smelled decent. Drying off I walked around in my towel while trying to find something to wear. Too sporty, too sexy, too pink, too super hero, too...roman warrior? Why do I even have that? Soon I settled for a pair of capri tights, low cut sneakers, and a nice (f/c) off the shoulder top. It's ten-thirty, so only half an hour to go now. To kill some time I put on my ipod and set it to shuffle; hip-hop, modern, and freestyle. Soon I begin to lose myself in the music and forgetting I had to leave soon. Sweat began to build up on my forehead as I put effort into every move. Looking at my phone I see it's eleven-twenty, of course I'm late. Putting on my jacket I head out the door and make my way to the club. Music blared through the streets, so I guess I'm really close. Walking into an alley I'm stopped by a large dog monster, arms crossed with a scowl, the perfect bouncer look. "Who told you about this place?" The dog peered at me with curiosity, maybe this isn't a really well known place by humans? "Undyne." Placing a hand on my hip I wait for him to skedaddle out of my way. Opening the door he mutters something of an apology and for me not to tell Undyne. Entering the club I smell sweat and alcohol, but what I see takes me even more by surprise. Monsters everywhere and barely any humans, so I was right about this being an all monster thing.

"(Y/n)! Hey over here!" Turning around I see Undyne at the top of a balcony with a bunch of other monsters. Unfortunately for me, Undyne is across the dance floor and I could feel the intensity of dance battles. There's no way they'll let me through without a fight, but if it's a fight they want it's a fight they'll get. Tieing my jacket around my waist I push my way to the centre of the floor where a skeleton in a hoodie stands imposingly. "Hey, bonsy! Let's dance!" I smirk while crossing my arms. Everyone in the room stood back and silence fell over the entire club.

"What song fresh flesh?"

"Doesn't matter."

Play song at the top!

Laughter surrounded me, but little did they know I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Making the first moves I get everyone's attention, but what I didn't expect was for the skeleton to jump in with me. Moving in sync with each other, feet crossing and turning, bodies rolling and dropping; he soon grabs a hold of my waist, "Wait for it." he whispers into my ear. With a running start the skeleton does an aerial and smiles at the reaction from the crowd. Locking both of my arms with his he lifts and flips me backwards causing a large roar from the crowd. Falling backwards my body hits the floor, but before I could get up the bone bag grabbed my hand and pulled me up and twirled me just to dip me down again. Heat radiated of our bodies from the closeness, the beat drops and Sans grins even wider at my flustered face. "There it is." Bone boy breathed.

Timeskip to the end of dance battle~

When we finished the skeleton and I was face to face. Heavy and hot I could feel his breath on my nose. Wrapping my arms around him I pull in for a hug which he gladly accepts. "You're good skele dude." Pulling away I scan his skull and take in his features. "So are you kid." Laughing we both walk off the dance floor and out the back of the club for some cool air.

"The names Sans, Sans the skeleton," Sans says outstretching his gloved hand to me. Accepting the handshake I smile at him my face becoming visible in the moonlight. "I'm (Y/n), Undyne's friend." Sans had a light blue hue on his cheek bones, maybe he's really hot? When I went to take back my hand Sans held it with a little bit of a grip. Tugging me forward I fall into his chest and into the rain. Luckily is was only a light drizzle, it felt nice on my skin. "I don't want this moment to end just yet." Looking up at Sans I see him looking in the other direction with really blue cheeks. Smiling I wrap my arms around him and stay in the moment.

Thanks, Undyne...

A/n : Thanks for commenting! I love getting feedback and talking to you guys! Part 2 of Mob!Sans x Spy!Reader will be out most likely tomorrow. Love you all soo much <3 <3 <3 

Jae AWAYY>>>>>>>>>>>