Prologue

"What?! You slept with someone last night? You are keeping a secret from me now?! Moonlight Jaberi, since when did you have a man in your life?!" Mona's bestfriend, Dane, bombarded her with questions after she told her on the phone that there was a man in their hotel room when she woke up this morning.

"Nooo! Ugh Dane Lewis! You are not listening to me again, you got it all wrong! I don't know the freakin' guy. I don't ever remember inviting or bringing him to our hotel room!"

"What?! You gotta be kidding me Mona! If you did not invite him or bring him in the room, how did he get in?! Were you drunk last night?"

"What?! You know that I don't drink, Dane! I remember too well that I went to bed alone, thanks to you! If you didn't stay at your boyfriend's apartment last night, this won't happen! This is all your fault!"

"And now you are blaming me?! Mona, do you have any idea what you are telling me right now? It's so hard to believe that a man just showed up on your bed without you knowing it. The door automatically locked, the only way to get in is if he has a duplicate keycard or if you invited him in!"

"Dane, if only you were listening! Listen, okay?! This is true! Why do you think I am so upset?! It took me a while to kick him out and convince him that he was in my hotel room. He kept insisting that it was his room and that I was in his bed. I fell from the bed because he pushed me out of it and he even called me a whore! Grrrrrr I am going to kill that guy if I ever see him again!"

"Okay, fine. I believe you now. I'm sorry I left you alone last night. What are you going to do now? Wait...What does he look like? Is he cute? Did you find out his name?"

"Whoa Dane, who cares?! I did not ask for his name. I was too upset. He looks alright tho. Probably an English guy because of his accent and around 27 or 28 years old. Honestly, he is goodlooking but his arrogance and rudeness cover it all!"

"Hmmmm now I'm wondering who he is. He is definitely staying at the hotel so it isn't hard to find him. I can't wait to find out who he is."

"He's staying at 2311. He thought our room is 2311 that's why, he came in using a room attendant's master keycard when he told her he didn't have his keycard. He said he was drunk. It was still too stupid for him to not see me on the bed tho. I'm gonna check with Lea at the Front Desk later, if who is staying in that room.  Anyway, I'll see you at the ballroom in an hour. Don't be late again!"

"That's the Presidential Suite Mona! Hmmmm...I thought the prince is staying there..Ahh no..he's staying at TSW Grand Suite. Well...Yeah, do that and let me know right away once you find out. Alright, see you in a bit lovey! Love ya! Bye!"

"I know and I will! Bye. Drive safe! Love ya!" Mona hung up with a smile on her face. She felt better and ready for the day.

Dane is Mona's bestfriend for five years now. She met her during her first day of work in the luxe hotel, The Seven Wonders Hotel in Cebu City, Philippines. They both came from the United States, Mona from San Diego California and Dane from Brooklyn New York, also, they both started as coordinators in Sales and Marketing Department, Mona was in events and Dane was in room sales. Too many things in common, it was like fate brought them together. Since then they were inseparable. They consider each other as family because they both don't have one anymore. They came to the Philippines and chose Cebu City to start anew. They love each other to death.

Now, Mona is the Public Relations Events Manager and Dane is the Media Communications Manager. Their work are connected that's why they are always together. There is a big event tonight to honor the visit in Cebu of the Prince of England that's why every department is busy preparing, especially them, in public relations. TSW is honored to be chosen among the hotels in Cebu as the official hotel venue for his visit and activities.

Mona haven't meet nor seen the prince yet since he arrived two days ago. She was taking care of the venues of his activities and always left once it started, Dane then takes care of the flow of the activities and handles the media invitees, but tonight Mona will finally see him because she will be joining the Sales and Marketing ladies in welcoming the guests since all invitees to this event are VVIPs.

Mona and Dane are staying at the hotel to ensure everything are set for tonight, but Dane stayed at her boyfriend's place last night, hence Mona's bad morning today.

Mona decided to make her day better and started getting ready. Took a shower and changed to a white wrap around collared dress and then did her make up before leaving the room.

She went straight to the Front Desk to check with Lea about who's staying at the Presidential Suite

She went straight to the Front Desk to check with Lea about who's staying at the Presidential Suite. Unfortunately, Lea was too busy, so she just checked it herself in the Micros system using one of their computers. The room is under Mr. Donald Cook and it says he is highly VVIP. No wonder he was so arrogant! She thought.

"Now I know the asshole's name", she murmured. Feeling contented, she went to the Grand Ballroom to check on the set up and ensure they are done according to the approved layout. Dane is already there when she arrived, stunning as always, in her brown body-con dress.

 Dane is already there when she arrived, stunning as always, in her brown body-con dress

A/N: Don't forget to vote, add this to your reading list and follow me, loveys. ~Aireen