Chapter 33

Queen Aurora is smiling from ear to ear while reading the tabloid about Harry and Isabella. King Henry is watching her..confused of what she's reading. He stood up and went behind her to take a peek of it. The queen noticed him, she looked up to him, still smiling.

"What are you up to Aurora?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy to see our son with the right woman, aren't you Henry?"

"I will be happy with whoever he chose to be with. What matters to me is his happiness and I don't believe on those write ups. I know our son."

"Believe it or not Henry. I'm sure they are now back to where they left off."

"Did they or did you plan all this? Sending them to remote areas together? I know you Aurora. Do you have something to do with that write up too?"

"What are you talking about? Ugh! You really know how to ruin my good mood Henry! I'm going to my garden. I need some fresh air!"

King Henry watched his wife as she walks away. He can't help but shake his head on his wife's determination to make Isabella becomes Harry's wife. What am I going to do with you? He said quietly. He knows that her wife has a good heart but when it comes to their children, she becomes overprotective and inconsiderate and always wants things to be "her way" and that only. He worries about her relationship with their children but he has come to a point where he gave up on persuading her to change the way she is treating them. Instead, he became more considerate and understanding to Harry and Aura to make up with how inconsiderate their mother to them.

Queen Aurora found her favorite spot in the garden and sat down on her favorite bench. There... she can see her roses in different colors, dancing in the wind. Being in that spot relaxes her and helps her think. She inhaled the fresh air and the wonderful smell of the roses surrounding her. She was about to close her eyes when she noticed her personal assistant coming towards her. She wondered what seemed to be so important for her to come to her private place. Her staff know that she is not to be disturbed when she is in her garden unless it is very important.

"I apologize for the intrusion, your majesty, but your private investigator is on the phone, he said it is very important and you are expecting his call about some information." Her personal assistant said politely before handing the phone to her.

"It's alright. You may leave now." She answered before answering the phone. Her personal assistant curtsied and left right away. She watched her walk away and made sure she is far enough before answering the phone.

"It's me. What did you find out?"

"Hello Your majesty. I apologize if it took me a while to find some information. It was hard to dig on her records because someone tried to wipe it out but I found a way to dig deeper."

"What do you mean?"

"She is hiding from her past, your majesty. Her cousin wiped out her true identity so she can hide somewhere and noone will know who she really is. She was shipped to America and later on, she moved to the Philippines."

"What? Are you telling me that she's a criminal?!"

"No no no your majesty. Far from that."

"Then what? Why is she hiding? Hiding from whom?"

"Practically from her family, your majesty. She is from Iran. She is the daughter of the late Supreme Leader and the only granddaughter of the last 'shah' or king of Iran. Her real name is Mahin Jaberi."

"What?! But...his family were also killed with him. Did you mean, they have another child?"

"No your majesty. It appeared that the child survived and was being hidden. Her late mother was a Filipina doctor and a Christian. Records say that this was never accepted by the family of the late Supreme Leader. The problem about their religion was solved when the late wife agreed to convert to Islam but then it became a problem again when their daughter, who was Islam by birth, decided to be baptized as Christian when she became older. When the late Supreme Leader, out of so much love for her daughter, approved it...the chaos started. To make the story short, the late Supreme Leader's brother, who was a president that time and now the acting head of state, ordered the assassination of his entire family."

"Oh My God! And this daughter is...her? How did she survive?"

"Yes, your majesty. Her cousin helped her survive. When her cousin got caught of helping her survive, he also escaped and now hiding from his family. This is the reason why they don't have a Supreme Leader until now...because their government knew that the late Supreme Leader's successor is still alive. They are still looking for her, your majesty."

"So...she is not a commoner after all."

"No, your majesty."

"She's way too dangerous for Harry. Harry can't be seen with her. He is in danger once they find her."

"I'm afraid so, your majesty. That's all I got. If you need me to investigate further, just let me know."

"I will. Thank you for the information. I still need to process this and decide my next move. Let this be between us only."

"Of course, your majesty."

The queen could not believe what she just found out. For once, she doesn't know what to do with the information she got. Now she understands why Mona's last name sounded very familiar to her. Part of her, pities Mona for everything that she had to go through..at the same time, she worries about what will happen to Harry once Mona's uncle find her and they find out that she's in a relationship with the crown prince of England. She needs to be very careful with her next move.

She is now debating if she will tell the king everything and she's wondering if Harry knew about all this. She knows what Mona's uncle is capable of, and eventhough she dislikes Mona for Harry, she fears for Mona's life as well as Harry's. She has a feeling that they are bound to find Mona here because of all the tabloids. How can she be so reckless?! Being with Harry will only expose herself! She thought angrily.

She needs to talk to Mona right away. She needs to do something to protect Harry.